30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• DarkshineGirl
    Options
    I'm starting it this afternoon, count me in! :)
  • mrsmol37
    mrsmol37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friend me:)
  • justmeg86
    justmeg86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazon has it for cheap!
  • mschele5
    mschele5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im in too! I will start today.
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    Options
    I'd be happy to join. I'll work on getting the video and start day 1 today.
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    Options
    double post
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was so sore from doing day one of the 30DS, but still did day two today. Felt great afterwards :happy:
  • doopod
    doopod Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on day 7. It's tough, but is easier now than the first few days. I'm starting to see slight body changes, so this is an incentive for me to keep going!
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Just finished day 2 today,
  • brandymurch
    Options
    I'm in! Finished day 2 today :)
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone that started. I am about to do my L1 D2 work out right now :) COme on jillian bring it on!!
  • irish8321
    irish8321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i just finished day 1 L1. OMG talk about a work out. I have no dough im going to lose with this program in 30 days!
  • Storyof_Steph
    Storyof_Steph Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im a little ahead of you but I just started level 2 its very challenging
  • blueangelclb
    Options
    I am on day 21 of the 30 day Shred. Im currently on level 2. I like it alot. After 2 weeks of doing it I saw a considerable change. I however forgot to take measurements before I started so I suggest you do that. I did take a front pic of my stomach and a side view of my stomach and also got on the scale before I started. When I realized it was working I took another pic of my front and side view and compared them and realized it does work. I don't want to get on the scale again till I'm done with the Shred. I have also noticed since I started I am alot more active and I think more about what I eat. Instead of reaching for some chips I choose crackers or fruit instead. If you have any questions you can ask. I have gotten 3 of my friends doing it as well :)
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of the 30 day shred today. I am determined to stick with it the whole month! I am definitely pretty sore after the day 2 workout, and I imagine it will be even worse tomorrow. I just keep telling myself that it's proof of it working! :)
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did l1d1 this morning, then a lighter than usual workout at the gym. My quads are already a little sore! Looking forward to /dreading how I feel in the morning! Bring it on, jillian!
  • insane_zephyr
    insane_zephyr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    30DS D1 done...AAAAAAAAAAAgh
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your thread! :) I started Monday, and missed yesterday, so today was day three for me. How is everyone planning on doing their 30 days? All in a row? With breaks? My original plan was 5 days a week with weekends off... however since I missed yesterday, looks like I'll be doing a weekend day this week. Day one wasn't bad for me, day two I was pretty sore, day three was harder to get through, but I'm not as sore. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    L1d2 done!