Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Eat an apple instead. Problem solved.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I really feel like this thread is borderline racist.

so far you are the only one that has drawn a correlation to the avatar and how everyone is making fun of the way he has chosen to communicate.

So, is it the thread, or you?

The he is a she.
  • MrsC160
    MrsC160 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    reading this thread was the best way to spend my break time... :heart:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    What about the seeds?!?! I don't eat the seeds... I weigh them each then add them then subtract them from the total weight... then divide by pi.

Also...Since an Orange is appx 80% water, you need to log a half a glass of water for a 5 oz orange.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    For the sake of the future of the world, I really hope you're trolling. Otherwise, you are making me lose my faith in Darwin, and should just go die in a horrible burning car crash to prove natural selection still works.

Quite the opposite. The responses here almost make me believe there is God who loves us and wants us to be happy.

The responses are great... I'm talking purely the OP. I know everyone else is just making a mockery of it.

As for whoever thought I was a "mean person"... thank you :) Yes I am.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options

but then you need to weigh the core and subtract from the original weight
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself prior to eating the orange then again after and subtract the original weight from the "post orange" weight.

Easy peezy. If I got confused and ate the peel it's reflected in the equation so this is very accurate.

^Doing it right.

I LOVE YOU!
  • darkguardian419
    Options
    "It peels the orange and then weighs it, or else it gets the fat again"

This is my final answer.
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is too much...I may have just PEED my panties.
  • darkguardian419
    Options

so far you are the only one that has drawn a correlation to the avatar and how everyone is making fun of the way he has chosen to communicate.

I'm drawing the conclusions based on how everyone is choosing to speak. OP wrote in Caps. Everyone else is talking about PER TATERS, HATERZ, and PIMP SWG and other stuff added in with caps. I find it to be quite offensive honestly.

It's racist that you feel these words are only used by one specific "race"... I thought we had equality? I can't be 'white' and say haterz or swag?
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options

I'm drawing the conclusions based on how everyone is choosing to speak. OP wrote in Caps. Everyone else is talking about PER TATERS, HATERZ, and PIMP SWG and other stuff added in with caps. I find it to be quite offensive honestly.

It's racist that you feel these words are only used by one specific "race"... I thought we had equality? I can't be 'white' and say haterz or swag?

agreed. only one person has made this thread about race. she should be ashamed
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    can't compare apples to oranges. Chaos would ensue...

appleorange.jpg
    OMG they're breeding! See what you did!
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Oh no... you can be white and say those things i say them all the time...
    but I'm wondering why the people who chose to use those words.... picked those words specifically...
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

agreed. only one person has made this thread about race. she should be ashamed
    im not. its my opinion.
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    I don't know if you ever had your question answered but here is what I do for all my fruits like oranges, bananas and things with peels that you most likely won't eat.

I peel the fruit and put it on my scale measuring by grams. At this website called calorieking.com you can pick any food item and change the measurement to grams and type in how many grams it is and it will calculate the calories based on the food type you picked and how many grams you entered.

Hope this helps.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you don't have to be black to un educated. or spell wrong. or use the caps button. or weigh an orange. or to be fat.......

Whats with the race thing anyways?! Last time I cut someone up they bled red....I bleed red so its all good right?!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    SINCE NO ONE I KNOW EATS THE PEEL OF AN ORANGE DO U WEIGH THE ORANGE THEN EAT THE ORANGE THEN WEIGH THE PEEL AFTERWARDS TO GET THE ACCURATE GRAMS OF THE ORANGE? LET ME KNOW HOW U GET IT DONE.

I don't weigh them, I go by either small, medium or large - the large ones being those great big oranges as big as a grapefruit (or nearly as big as), small ones being the size of a Manderin and the inbetweeners in the medium category.

The amount of calories that I could be "out" will be minimal, that's why I don't worry about it.

However, if we were on about cheese or chips........
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    you don't have to be black to un educated. or spell wrong. or use the caps button. or weigh an orange. or to be fat.......

Whats with the race thing anyways?! Last time I cut someone up they bled red....I bleed red so its all good right?!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "It peels the orange and then weighs it, or else it gets the fat again"

This is my final answer.

I laughed out loud.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The main question I have is... was the OP actually trolling TO BEGIN WITH??

I still don't know........
This discussion has been closed.