• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    IT WUD B NICE IF I CUD GET A SEROIUS ANSWER BCZ IF NT U DNT NEED 2 RESPOND

I'd like to buy a vowel, please.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you don't have to be black to un educated. or spell wrong. or use the caps button. or weigh an orange. or to be fat.......

Whats with the race thing anyways?! Last time I cut someone up they bled red....I bleed red so its all good right?!

You made some good points.. and then you said you "cut someone up" and I got scared... *backing slowly out of the thread*
  • missvantassel
    Options
    ShoNuff11.tiff
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I really feel like this thread is borderline racist.

Ummm...no. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with spelling and grammar.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    you don't have to be black to un educated. or spell wrong. or use the caps button. or weigh an orange. or to be fat.......

Whats with the race thing anyways?! Last time I cut someone up they bled red....I bleed red so its all good right?!

You made some good points.. and then you said you "cut someone up" and I got scared... *backing slowly out of the thread*

LMAO. Thats the point. I am black... I cut people up. DUH!!! Get with the statistics lady!!

So does a blood orange weigh more than a regular orange???? :huh:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    OP did you measure your egg with or without the shell?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

LMAO. Thats the point. I am black... I cut people up. DUH!!! Get with the statistics lady!!

Not after a crip orange is done with it.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Ummm...no. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with spelling and grammar.

and mob bullying..
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank the OP for making this happen, My entire office is laughing their *kitten* off.

We applaud you and would like to send you some educational services.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ooof. my brain.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

so far you are the only one that has drawn a correlation to the avatar and how everyone is making fun of the way he has chosen to communicate.

So, is it the thread, or you?

I'm drawing the conclusions based on how everyone is choosing to speak. OP wrote in Caps. Everyone else is talking about PER TATERS, HATERZ, and PIMP SWG and other stuff added in with caps. I find it to be quite offensive honestly.

So far you're the only one I've seen make any racist comments. I've quoted them here for you to refer back to.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    ebonics at it's finest!!

Oh the irony. English at its finest.

LOL! :flowerforyou:
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Not after a crip orange is done with it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG I AM CRACKING UP!!!!! This post just keeps getting better & better!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I think I love you!
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options

^^Thank you! I am glad I am not the only one who thought this!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud at work...
  • professorRAT
    Options

I really don't get this. Are you implying the OP speaks this way because of her race? If so, THAT actually seems racist to me.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Agreed.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    LOL. Ten pages netted so far from a simple question. If you are trying to be really exact, weighing in grams, then you weigh only the part of any food that you eat, not peel, not skin, not the fat you trim off the steak, not the bone in the pork chop, not the carton the milk is in. Just the part of the food you eat. If you cook it, weigh it after cooking because it may lose water and/or fat in the cooking process.

I'm very glad I can be more relaxed about the whole thing.
  • professorRAT
    Options

I'm pretty sure the OP would have caught hell even if she had no picture in her avatar.

Of course!
This discussion has been closed.