The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options
veggiehottie
veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
My small-to-begin-with boobs have disappeared.

Boooooo!

Replies

• trishwitch
    Options
    they are always the first to go on me too!
  • debbieled32
    Options
    not me
    mine stay the same
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Mine finally decided to show up in my mid-20's so I'm sad that they're starting to go now.

One thing is that I'm always cold now. I guess I forgot how cold I always used to be before I put on my "happily married wieight.":tongue:
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Doesn't go fast enough for the impatient!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......
  • HZ15
    HZ15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've the opposite problem. I've gone from a 40DD to an 34F! I swear I haven't lost a single gram from them. Would love for at least half of them to disappear.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Do push ups, it'll eventually make you look perkier, ahhah
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options

This! I hate being there. One size gives you a muffin top and the other makes you look like you crapped your pants (baggy *kitten*).
    ..and the boobs go buh-bye
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options

This! I hate being there. One size gives you a muffin top and the other makes you look like you crapped your pants (baggy *kitten*).
    ..and the boobs go buh-bye

This made me LOL! too true! :laugh:
  • veggiehottie
    Options
    Do push ups, it'll eventually make you look perkier, ahhah

Oooh! Good idea.
  • veggiehottie
    Options
    I've the opposite problem. I've gone from a 40DD to an 34F! I swear I haven't lost a single gram from them. Would love for at least half of them to disappear.

Hmmm... Funny how everyone's bodies are so different. My weight has all decided to stick to my stomach. I am skinny everywhere else. lol.
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My 'shape wear' no longer shapes -- it sags. And with the overall layer of fat gone, what I have left is lumpier.
  • veggiehottie
    Options
    I would say that the shape wear sagging is a good thing! :smile:

Def. understand the lumpier part. lol. Hoping that as I get smaller that will all go to the same place that the boobs did! Ha!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just recently got a boob job b/c of this.... my complaint....extra skin. I may not have a lot but what I have def shows when I sit :/.
    Also, for me b/c my thighs are so muscular all my jeans fit in the waist and are tight in the thighs -__-....
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    The extra skin and the cost to keep a decent wardrobe, work clothes, workout clothes, under garments, all of it adds up
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Extra skin flab.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    slow progress
  • kittpitt
    kittpitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree I can already notice mine are smaller,Why can`t weight loss start from the bottom? LOL:laugh:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Mercifully, God invented implants!!!!!
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Mine finally decided to show up in my mid-20's so I'm sad that they're starting to go now.

One thing is that I'm always cold now. I guess I forgot how cold I always used to be before I put on my "happily married wieight.":tongue:

I lost my hardly any boobs too when I went below 20% body fat.

If you are cold all the time, you probably are not eating enough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!