The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• loudwige
    loudwige Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My butt in thighs are not going any where,I feel so discouraging.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Freezing ALL. THE. TIME. That and my already barely there boobs almost completely gone :sad: Oh and I've been doing push-ups like there's no tomorrow ....now I have REALLY perky hardly there boobs Lol!

*Oh well I will take these issues over being fat any day! I can always buy boobs....and a sweater :wink:
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Doesn't go fast enough for the impatient!
    ^ THIS times like a million. :(
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Extra skin, no boobs, no butt... LOL
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine finally decided to show up in my mid-20's so I'm sad that they're starting to go now.

One thing is that I'm always cold now. I guess I forgot how cold I always used to be before I put on my "happily married wieight.":tongue:

omigosh this this this!!! Totally me too!! *lol* But I must say, I am in love with watching that scale, and fat, go down so I am willing to trade it!
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My boobs are GONE. I wasn't big to begin with - a 36B, but now I'm a 36A.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I gain weight from the bottom up but lose it from the top down. Ugh!
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I was a 38E
    Now im a 36DD
    I still want these smaller, its not fun having big boobs, can we swap? :(
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My boobs will eventually get a little smaller with my weight loss. Last year, I was a 40 I. Two weeks ago, I was re-sized as a 36 I (technically a 34, it had to be altered down).

I've dropped nearly 6" across the ribcage at 50 lbs lost. I have another 60+ lbs to go. Thankfully, I should keep most of my boobs. I just hope I can get down to a "I don't have to go to a specialty shop for bras" size by the end of this!
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm looking forward to going shopping and buying new clothes... When I get closer to goal. (Can't afford to with every size drop.) Unfortunately I have discovered that I'm not going to be able to wait much longer to buy all new undies. At first I just thought the elastic was stretched out. Then I noticed that it was every dang pair. ? It seems that I've lost inches from my butt and upper thighs, and those things are climbing on me! :blushing:
  • luszee
    luszee Posts: 1
    Options
    AWWW :( that makes me sad!!!!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Losing alot of lean body mass and water.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    When all your clothes are baggy but you don't want to spend money to buy stuff that will fit because you plan on losing more weight!
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    I know my weight loss efforts are really working when I go from a B cup to an A cup... I feel your pain :wink:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Boobs have gotten saggier because of the weight I've lost in them.
    Needing new clothes and being too poor to afford much. :laugh:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......

This
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Went from a 42C to a 36 almost B! That is sad! But I look much better overall! I am happy with my progress! And Yes, I too am cold all of the time! :)
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Someone may have already said this.. but I feel like i look lumpier... never thought I would be lumpy. was hoping for just "less fat". hoping as I keep working out it will help the fat even out...:drinker: here's to hoping
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yup, my boobs are gone. I'm pretty sure I look like a man with my sports bra on. I've begun to contemplate getting padded ones, because its that bad...sad. :( I do plan to get a boob job though, when we are officially done having kids.
  • BridgeKiki
    Options
    My boobs don't go down (I wish). I am also looking into a boob job.....
    Thanks for sharing.:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!