Ladies - your thoughts.

Options

Replies

• luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bald guys. I married one on purpose.
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When I was bald, I was sexy. I still had men trying to talk to me when I'd go out. I was shocked with the number of people who thought I was doing it on purpose.

Being sexy is 60% attitude, 25% posture, 14% looks and only 1% hair. I ran the calculations this morning, so you can trust this. :flowerforyou:

So where does that put me lol

Can't speak for your attitude and posture but you make percentage on looks, and I think you get a percentage point for the lack of hair. So just get that attitude and posture right and you're laughing!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Sexy!
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My hunny is going bald really young, he started losing his hair in high school. The only time I don't like it is when what he has left gets too long and makes the thin part up top look worse. I LOVE when he just gets his head shaved and its so soft and stubbly:blushing: . I think he's getting a hair cut tomorrow, I'm excited. He has an awesome beard, and when his head is shaved he looks really tough. He's going to be in a sword fighting tournament this weekend, so maybe he'll intimidate the competition :bigsmile:

Also, Billy Corgan was my big crush for YEARS, and also Bruce Willis, Jason Statham etc. I guess I have a thing for bald guys/shaved heads? :love:
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That everyone? Lol
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Turn on. My OH Is bald and I wouldn't want him any other way.
    I used to have a crush on the rock ( dwayne johnson ) And he was bold!
    Nothing wrong with men with hair but I just prefer it off. I like having the hair, haha :D
  • cairee
    cairee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bald is better!
    hairless heads are very very sexy, and if its a bald guy with a confident attitude... drool
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :) sexy!
  • Danamite632
    Options
    Used to think it was a turn off but really has to do with the guy confidence goes a long way. Men can accept that it is what it is or try and hide it with the comb over or growing the rest remaining long...just an FYI men your not hiding anything :)
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    TTurn on! Love to rub a bald head...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Turn off, but there are some guys whose sexy transcends the chrome dome...MMA fighter Jimmy Smith comes to mind.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Depends, some guys can pull it off and make a woman hot and heavy, but then others kinda look like a Q-ball!!! The bald look is a turn on though!!! ;) Yum!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Depends. Is he sexy with a baseball cap on? If yes, then he's probably sexy bald. The baldness (shaved or buzzed short) does not detract from the level of sexiness.

The same can't be said for haircuts. I've seen some STUPID haircuts (or combovers, etc) that would detract from the overall level of attractiveness.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    on you....I like :wink:
  • Alarista
    Alarista Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My friends actually always tease me because if I see a bald guy, I have to look, my head will turn. It's sexy, utterly sexy.
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Hot! Sexy! Love it!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    depends on the guy - you i'd learn toward sexy
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sexy! I have a bald head fetish...especially freshly shaved bald heads! haha
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    On the right guy it can be very attractive, but it takes a certain type
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    All bald - can be really sexy depending on your face of course
    half bald - usually not good even on a nice face