The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    I am obsessive about trying to prevent relapsing. I am scared everyday. (binge eater)
  • TheGnomeQueen
    Options
    I wish I could keep the junk in my trunk...in all its glory.
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    The worst thing about losing weight for me is my co-workers or friends telling don't get to skinny or you are losing weight to fast. I hate explaining to people that I am still at a unhealthy weight and I need to be healthy.
    I hate that too.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    my tailbone hurts when I sit on certain since no matter how many deadlifts, squats, leg presses, extensions etc. I do.

Also, clothes are expensive.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Buying new clothes. I hate buying clothes period.
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON NEW CLOTHES
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    that nobody seems to be happy then either...
  • deemoore51
    Options
    Wouldnt it b nice if we get just specify where the fat comes off.....I lose boobs too but thats ok Hate the bloody things getting in the way :)
  • Warchortle
    Options
    Only real annoying thing for me is all the extra clothes that don't really fit now - I got down to 220 pretty quick and stuck around there for a while - now im in the 190s and all the 'new clothes' I got from the 220s are big now - but I dont wanna splurge on stuff now, rather just wait.
    The usual places like Goodwill are okay, but department stores like JC Penny's or Target have some great deals on clothes. Macy's online and outlets are good alternatives as well. I've spent so much $$$ on new clothes -_- IE I just found a belt that wasn't worn very much that still smells like new leather.
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm in a kind of weird spot after losing weight that not one single pair of jeans fit right, either too tight on my belly or way too loose. My shirts are either too big or too small to where the bottom front kinda sticks out and rises up over my stomach.
  • Warchortle
    Options
    A local place was doing a 2 for 1 on their pasties... omfg they combined my 3 favorite things: reuben, pasty, and discounted food. If I was closer to a cheat day I would've totally binged.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    my boobs are gonna be gone by summer.

also the weird shape your *kitten* has inbetween, some fat is gone, some definition is there, but yet it looks like **** haha
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Extra skin, no boobs, no butt... LOL

Squats will get your butt back :wink:
  • katierae30
    Options
    I've the opposite problem. I've gone from a 40DD to an 34F! I swear I haven't lost a single gram from them. Would love for at least half of them to disappear.

Hmmm... Funny how everyone's bodies are so different. My weight has all decided to stick to my stomach. I am skinny everywhere else. lol.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    People who try to discourage you, or make you feel guilty for wanting to lose weight.

"You don't need to lose weight!"
    "You'll gain it all back, there's no point!"
    "Seriously! Just eat the cake! It's not going to kill you!!"

Just a couple that have been said to me so far.
  • katierae30
    Options
    my weights all in my stomach too uuuughh! and I hate how I gain muscle so the scale is staying the same yet I do see the results
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This in between stage where my top from the belly button up is nearly goal weight size, but the bottom hasn't changed much. But it has changed.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    my weights all in my stomach too uuuughh! and I hate how I gain muscle so the scale is staying the same yet I do see the results

was just thinkin that, my scale isnt moving...yet i lost aalmost 10 cm off my legs...arghh
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The extra skin and the cost to keep a decent wardrobe, work clothes, workout clothes, under garments, all of it adds up

Definite opposite of this for me, in Aus we have City Chic, which sells gorgeous clothes and I used to wear a lot of it because it's the one plus sized store that caters to the larger ladies in my age range, only problem is that a top alone there costs $80... and let me tell you, you are NOT paying for quality with City Chic.

can't wait to be skinny and have a beautiful big wardrobe full of cheap clothes!
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My worst thing about losing weight, 33 pounds gone and my wedding and engagement ring are getting too large, which kills me because I can't get the engagement ring re sized as it's been re sized in the past 4 sizes down (I guesstimated my size to DH and he got a 13 when I was a 9)

Also Underwear giving me a wedgie when I run lol! but im not complaining about that! (no creepy meaning lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!