The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sagging skin...I look much better in clothes, but out of clothes isn't so attractive. I haven't lost my boobs yet (yay!) but worried they'll disappear and sag too.

But, at least we have our health!!! :wink:
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My boobs are now a 32AA, so I wear a training bra.

I have to shop in the girls department, I wear a girls size 12 now, and it's hard to find clothes that aren't full of ponies, rainbows, or sparkles. It's embarrassing and I have to sneak the stuff to the ladies dressing room to try it on.

I wouldn't ever be fat again to change this though.

That sounds like an eating disorder
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......

This! I hate being there. One size gives you a muffin top and the other makes you look like you crapped your pants (baggy *kitten*).
    ..and the boobs go buh-bye

This is how I am right now! My use-to-be favorite jeans now slide and get all baggy around my butt and in between my legs, bugs the crap out of me. And I got a smaller pair that fits everywhere but still fits a little tight where it gives me a little bit of a muffin top. And my boobs are shrinking!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    not me
    mine stay the same

Mine too. It's not fair that when I gain weight I don't gain boobs! But, they do look bigger the smaller the rest of me gets.
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    The worst thing for me was my partner telling me that there was a limit to how much he was prepared for me to lose, I told him if he didnt like it tough **** as I had a way to go to get where I wanted to be :laugh:
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 40 lbs since December, yet I wasn't seeing a different or feeling like my pants were fitting so much baggier, a little, but not 40 lbs worth. This morning I noticed that my bra was more empty. Still have plenty everywhere else though. ::sigh::
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My boobs too. Ugh! They were on the large side but I liked them that way!
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    8 clothing sizes in a year, 3 cups sizes in a year equals some saggy skin and a LOT OF MONEY in new clothes and soon in plastic surgery. But I've never felt better!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Having to wear baggy clothes because it doesn't make sense to keep buying as I keep losing.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Oh no i still got big boobs(DD) but you just have to roll them up to get them into your bra now!! rofl :happy: :happy: :sad:
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs would disappear! Lol!!
    I can't think of anything I dislike about losing weight. :D
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Saggy shrinking boobs and loose and abdominal skin!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    not being able to eat tons of food. lol
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm cold all of the time!
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to going shopping and buying new clothes... When I get closer to goal. (Can't afford to with every size drop.) Unfortunately I have discovered that I'm not going to be able to wait much longer to buy all new undies. At first I just thought the elastic was stretched out. Then I noticed that it was every dang pair. ? It seems that I've lost inches from my butt and upper thighs, and those things are climbing on me! :blushing:

I'm waiting. I'm wearing the stretched out undies...LOL. Who sees em? My husband gave me $2000 for a shopping spree (ok a mini one) when I get to where I want to be. Slowly but surely stuff is getting tossed from my closet and its such a good feeling. Hard for someone who hates getting rid of stuff cuz I hate shopping..really..I hate shopping... but about 25 more pounds and I'm there...or I'll have to go naked.... I wear the baggy jeans... the baggy shirts...will make the reveal even better. ;)
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wish mine would go......Maybe in the next pounds......
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My butt always hurts SO much when I sit for more than even a few minutes. :sad:
  • spencem875
    Options
    Being cold :(
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My small-to-begin-with boobs have disappeared.

Boooooo!

it has always been the first thing to go for me also! ugh!!!! Small to begin with is RIGHT.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I agree I can already notice mine are smaller,Why can`t weight loss start from the bottom? LOL:laugh:

This!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!