Replies

• SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Sexy :smokin:
  • jamaicanext
    jamaicanext Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rectangle. i was always surprised that horizontal stripes actually worked alright on me despite everyone saying they're terrible for plus size. still not totally comfortable with how boxy my shoulders look sometimes, but i wear strapless anyway because i can.
  • sailorsgirl86
    Options
    Pear.

I hate how that calculator automatically thinks you hate your body shape!

"Do choose wide leg trousers and jeans to balance out your bum."
    "Don't go for body hugging skirts and dresses. They will only emphasise the imbalance of your bottom and top halves."

I wear 'body hugging' skirts/dresses/trousers all the time, don't feel like I need "balancing out" thank you!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I always thought of myself as a pear, calculators say I'm an hourglass, my 'style teacher' told me I was rectangle, which I didn't think was the case because I always felt my lower body was bigger than my upper body, and I had curves.. Now I'm not so sure :laugh: I'm deffinitely starting to look more athletic than ever before with my hips narrowing.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Apple... [/crumble]
  • DreamChaser9717
    Options
    Hello! I've always thought I was apple as I'm quite top heavy(bust area and wide shoulders) and all the extra weight seems to go to my middle! But as I'm losing weight my middle is getting smaller and making me notice my bigger butt and thighs even more, so once I get to goal weight maybe I'll morph into an hourglass!:) and don't be freaked out by being a rectangle, all the shapes sound funny haha and we are not classified by them! As you get healthier nothing usually looks to extreme and I'm sure you look great!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I love that calculator, BUT I don't think it's accurate at all! Wish it were. It says that I am an hourglass, but I definitely think I am an inverted triangle (and other calculators agree with me).
    At

I hardly think I'm an hourglass! :noway:
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pear

ServicesShare | Share on linkedinShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on email ..The pear is a bottom heavy beauty. Bigger around your hips, bottom or thighs and petite up top. Your body is the epitome of a womanly shape. Work those curves by adding more shape and structure above the waist.

If you're a pear shape, you can have a lot of fun drawing attention to your upper half. Go for the texture trend and seek out everything from ruffles, to sequins, to cable knits, to animal prints. Wear them with tailored wide leg trousers and try putting your hair up to instantly broaden your shoulders. You should also keep a treasure chest full of statement jewels, earrings and necklaces.
  • dreza617
    dreza617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    According to that website I'm an hourglass, but I checked a different one and it said I was "banana shaped" or straight. So who knows. I like the hourglass option better haha ;)
  • luckylei
    luckylei Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This one says hourglass but I've always been an apple before. I prefer hourglass!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Right now.. I call it "Lumpy"..

:-)

I'm not really sure at this point- I was rather straight before baby, but now I have a true waist (as my hips are ba-boom) but not sure what it'll be when I get to my desired BF%.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I went to the link - put in my measurements - I'm a flippin Apple this is what it said next about me -

The apple is round and luscious. You carry most of your weight around your generous tummy but have a great pair of breasts to top it off. Enhance all these curves by creating a sense of balance and proportion.

I'm not sure how to feel.

hahahaaha!

I'm an hourglass
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    according to this calculator, i'm a pear
  • Sharla_G
    Sharla_G Posts: 72
    Options
    .Hourglass
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hourglass :D
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Round. That's a shape, right?

I'm an apple. Big belly here, but it's shrinking!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can take my bust measurement at home to find out! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Do you measure your waist at the belly button or at the smallest part of your waist? I normally do my belly button...
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    a very juicy pear
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump for when I can get home and measure myself!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Im shaped like a human.