The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When all your clothes are baggy but you don't want to spend money to buy stuff that will fit because you plan on losing more weight!
    Yes, that's me.:laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'll trade y'all some of my boobs for a flatter stomach.....haha!! <3
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1 - Boobs got smaller
    2 - Cannot find any pants to fit (I am a size 0 - 2)
    3 - Even more sensitive to cold than I already was
    4 - No padding on butt (bad for bicycling, motorcycling, long periods of sitting)

But.....very healthy!!! Just had annual physical and all my bloodwork, vital signs, etc. are great. 57 years old, nothing hurts, can run for miles, love life!!!!!
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My red checks are gone! :(
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Definitely that I lose off my already tiny boobs!! :(( my waist also slims but my thighs and bum have their own party and stay Huge. Always have the problem with jeans with the massive gap at the back but tight on thighs!!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    the constant crave to do more and better, even when I hit my peak I just know I wont be satisfied lol
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Im glad my boobs r going down :) But my butt i didnt want to i have no *kitten* for some reason God put it all in the boobs lol I want to get a boob job done but want it now and i have 45 more pounds to loose so i think i should wait but hate my boobs now.
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting. I'm wearing the stretched out undies...LOL. Who sees em? My husband gave me $2000 for a shopping spree (ok a mini one) when I get to where I want to be. Slowly but surely stuff is getting tossed from my closet and its such a good feeling. Hard for someone who hates getting rid of stuff cuz I hate shopping..really..I hate shopping... but about 25 more pounds and I'm there...or I'll have to go naked.... I wear the baggy jeans... the baggy shirts...will make the reveal even better. ;)

In my case, I discovered a lot of slim clothes that I fit into now. But since I am planning to lose some more or get toned and lose inches( preferably the later), I will have to do with them for now instead of going in a shopping spree.
    I lost a bra size and very happy about it as I am petite and my b'belly seemed to have another curve attached. Ohh how I miss my size zero figure of 20s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think for me the worst thing is about how I see myself and mentally getting my head around the weight loss. I have never been slim as an adult, and I find it really hard to now judge what will fit and what won't, what will look good and what doesn't etc. I hold clothes up in shops and think they will be far too small, but they fit or are sometimes too big! I don't have a good concept of how I look next to other people and still assume I will be the fattest person in the room, even though that is clearly not the case and possibly never was.

I don't always recognise myself when I catch a glimpse in a mirror, and it's quite disconcerting to have a stranger staring back at you when you brush your hair. People react with me differently now - I get flirted with more and don't know what to do about it. I think it all adds up to feeling like i've lost my sense of who I am a little bit and i'm not sure who this new thinner version of me is. I bought a size UK14 blouse on Tuesday and I don't think i've ever bought something that size in my life. I was triumphant, but a little part of me thinks that's really weird and strange. I told my friend that it was "a bit ****ed up" because it honestly feels like that.

I look in the mirror, and once I get over the little shock I get every time, I see someone who I think is actually quite pretty, which I have never considered myself before. I don't know how to live as a pretty version of myself. I never expected weightloss to blow my mind as much as it has, or for me to find it as weird as it is.
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Doesn't go fast enough for the impatient!

agreed!
  • jhavila
    jhavila Posts: 55
    Options
    Flabby skin.
  • MadMadamMirm
    MadMadamMirm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Worse than that: my boobs are shrinking at slightly different rates for some reason. One-armed push-ups??
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    the only thing is the boobs,,,,
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    1. The 'girls' have suffered big time since starting weight training....what use to be DD is now a C, and since I get those slightly padded ones, could be worse, I refuse to try on a B cup! And to think in 1980 I had a reduction and took 3 lbs total off them suckers!!
    2. Loose skin, losing 200lbs needless to say I have a lot of it.... and NO I do not have the $$ for a full body lift nor do I think I would want to go through that pain and down time...
    3. My resting heart rate is very low now, in the 50's and sometimes lower, take way more to burn those calories. I have very high lean mass, over 130lbs which is considered high for a woman, but very low RMR at 1365, but I think part of that might be 75 wks on a low cal diet. Trying to up the calories without gaining too much now!
  • JuliaCarman
    JuliaCarman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well at 54 mine are about the same size, a little smaller perhaps but gravity is taking over!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    1. The 'girls' have suffered big time since starting weight training....what use to be DD is now a C, and since I get those slightly padded ones, could be worse, I refuse to try on a B cup! And to think in 1980 I had a reduction and took 3 lbs total off them suckers!!

Woman! I started out as a B. I am afraid to get new bras because I KNOW I have gone down to an A. lol. I am not done losing weight yet, who knows where I will be at the end of things. LOL.

I love all of these responses! Seems like a lot of us have the same worries. But as many have said - the thin, boobless me is MUCH better than the fat, boobless me. :love:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,366 Member
    Options
    Yes the boob thing. Mine held up for a while but I can see they are now fighting a losing battle.
    I bought two pairs of straight legged jeans, which I have not worn for 25 years, and now the waist is huge! i have ordered belts to hold them up. i want to buy a 'bodycon' dress but think I should wait until I have got to target so as not to waste more money. That is a bit frustrating - can't buy 'investment' clothes as i am still going down. I will stick to the cheaper ranges. I have a lovely dress in the wardrobe that is vast now. I've only worn it twice,
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm giving new meaning to the term "cracker *kitten*". Since losing weight, I have no butt. I plan on fixing that through exercise.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Flabby skin, and YES, loosing some boobs, I'm top heavy so its not too bad, but still don't like it, lol. What is also weird, is when you were originally very heavy, and had a lot to lose, your body goes through this misshapen stage as you lose. I don't know how else to describe it, lol.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    being in between sizes......

YES! YES! YES! I HATE BELTS!

So, what is this deal for all sizes that you are either +2 on either side of a wardrobe change? UGH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!