What is your body shape???

Options

Replies

• FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents!!! I recently put my measurements in a body shape calculator, and little did i know I'm a rectangle... yeah doesn't sound to sexy LOL . Anyways my whole life i thought i was apple shaped considering i gain all my weight in my upper body such as my bust and tummy, and no weight in my lower body like my hips and bum, looking like im about to tip over!!! hahah :( I always dreamed of that curvy pear or hour glass shape. I know its genetic and every body just stores fat in different places,but hopefully when i lose weight ill achieve some more curves, but in the right places this time lol.
    So what shape are you?? ( hour glass, apple, pear, rectangle, inverted triangle etc)
    what do you like or not like about it??
    here is the link to the calculator if you wanna give it a try
    http://www.westfield.co.nz/nz/news/body-shape-calculator

also give me a add always looking for new buddies :)

First of all, you're beautiful so I wouldn't sweat it ;)

Anyone know if they make something like this for men? I'm short and relatively slim, and it would be cool to read up on how to buy shirts and stuff like this tool does for women.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It says I'm a dumbbell.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Before I go to the trouble of getting a 'good fitting bra' in order to take accurate measurements, is there any point to this?
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This site says I'm an hourglass, but that doesn't sound right to me at all. I have no boobs, no butt, and the weight falls on my tummy. That's totally apple....
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    mu current shape? 6 months pregnant haha!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents!!! I recently put my measurements in a body shape calculator, and little did i know I'm a rectangle... yeah doesn't sound to sexy LOL . Anyways my whole life i thought i was apple shaped considering i gain all my weight in my upper body such as my bust and tummy, and no weight in my lower body like my hips and bum, looking like im about to tip over!!! hahah :( I always dreamed of that curvy pear or hour glass shape. I know its genetic and every body just stores fat in different places,but hopefully when i lose weight ill achieve some more curves, but in the right places this time lol.
    So what shape are you?? ( hour glass, apple, pear, rectangle, inverted triangle etc)
    what do you like or not like about it??
    here is the link to the calculator if you wanna give it a try
    http://www.westfield.co.nz/nz/news/body-shape-calculator

also give me a add always looking for new buddies :)

Anyone know if they make something like this for men? I'm short and relatively slim, and it would be cool to read up on how to buy shirts and stuff like this tool does for women.

Most men choose shirts by the colour/picture on them. My advice would be to try it on and use a mirror or woman to judge.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Bring your sister or a female friend. I always went shopping with my brothers. Definitely do not ask the salesgirls what they think because they're just trying to sell clothes.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Mine's 34, 27.5; 36 ... which yes, the waist is smaller, which is what determines hourglass but I'm really not overly big on top or bottom. There should be a shape that's "not quite hourglass"... that's what I am. LOL :smile:
  • fatpanda96
    Options
    It says I'm an hourglass but I always thought that would look a little... sexier?
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sexy hourglass - yeah baby!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, with too much "time". ;-)

2990949_3632.jpg
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I just had a look at a calculator and was told I was a banana shape hahahahaha wtf never heard of that one before anyone else been told they are banana shape
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    yayayayay finally an hourglass!!!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOO, HOURGLASS!!!! x
  • Eyesblu
    Eyesblu Posts: 60
    Options
    Im a pear and lovin the curves
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My body shape is confused.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. But when I get to my goal weight I will be more of an hour glass. The weight goes to my lower body first and comes off my lower body LAST.....
    So I am a pear until the last second, and then I turn into an hour glass. haha
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, with too much "time". ;-)

2990949_3632.jpg

I'll help you waste some of that time any day ;)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am for sure a pear!
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Says I'm banana or straight but I have some giant hips so I'm not sure how it came up with that one...! :indifferent: I've always been an hourglass without the goods up top...aka a pear