Options
    I am an HOURGLASS yay. Need to lose my belly though
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hourglass ;) thanks for posting *dinkalink*... cool calculator
  • Butterflyladyv
    Options
    I am considered a Triangle:heart: I love my shape just want to define it and lose some weight to look even better.
  • nineteenstars
    nineteenstars Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    a pear.
  • jennij1984
    Options
    Complete and utter pear. I love my flat stomach and am learning not to mind my "generous" thighs. BUT I have NO bust, and that is mostly ok, but buying dresses is a nightmare. What fits at the top will not go over my hips :(

^^^^THIS^^^^ Same shape and feel exactly the samy way!!! Thank God Victoria's Secrect has come up with a way to "help" me have more of a bust.....to bad it is all an illusion!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm an Hourglass but I'm short and that sucks cuz my bust is bigger and my upper stomach is super tiny but my lower stomach is extreme hard to lose weight there and my thighs carry alot of weight but my calves and my ankles are small cuz I'm short.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    A pear, I'm happy with that :smile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hourglass according to this, but I'm short waisted, and fit in the "spoon" or "figure eight" subcategory.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was super-cool!

I am a rectangle.
  • PagiePuju
    PagiePuju Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I went to the link - put in my measurements - I'm a flippin Apple this is what it said next about me -

The apple is round and luscious. You carry most of your weight around your generous tummy but have a great pair of breasts to top it off. Enhance all these curves by creating a sense of balance and proportion.

I'm not sure how to feel.

Aaron, you just made my day, honey. LOL
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    My body shape is confused.

I feel ya, girl! lol..... Hourglass, just a larger cup. LOL
  • JDubbs339
    JDubbs339 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pear all the way...I knew before I even entered my measurements. Getting these thighs under control is tough. But as much as I want to tone and shrink these thighs a little, I love my small waist, so I will always love being a pear :)
  • Jazzysoul
    Jazzysoul Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. This site says I have an hourglass shape. Every other site I've checked says I have a banana or straight body shape. I think I'll claim the hourglass shape. It sounds so feminine :laugh:
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. But another site said I was a banana, and one said I was an athletic spoon. Who knows which one's right? :laugh:

i want to be an athletic spoon.
  • dinkalink
    dinkalink Posts: 10
    Options
    pear is my favorite shape! but i guess everyone has their own problems with their shape, but also positives as well!
  • darkangeljanie
    Options
    Pear shape!
  • RochelleAvila
    Options
    I am currently a round apple but when I get around goal weight I have an hourglass.... Can't wait!!!! :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hourglass...
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hourglass .. which will become more apparent once I reach my goal weight lol