What is your excuse? (pics included)

Options

Replies

• sarashiveley
    sarashiveley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)
  • apexigod
    apexigod Posts: 14
    Options
    I think that's freaking awesome....I'm looking to become a success story one day myself. No more soda. One day at a time. 60lbs to lose and your story is inspiring!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    You-Rock-Glitters-3.gif
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You are awesome. You did not let anything or anyone negative get in your way and instead of being Whooo is me you took charge and did what you had to do to succeed. I am proud to have you on my friends lists!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3NKBPD8gqfTzRAmL5E32JKRNcwpUYQm-iMK6-J7E6kwTyhd8P
  • jackie_leth
    jackie_leth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's just what I needed to hear today! I've been talking and talking but not much doing... today that changes.
    Thank you!!
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Love you, superstar. :flowerforyou:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Your HOT!
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Can you please run for President in 2016? -- you need to be the leader of the free world! :love:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I came here for the backbends and splits. Seriously though, you rock
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I agree you need to find the time. My motto is "resolve to hit play everyday"
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I second, third and so-on the rest of the posters. You look great and are an inspiration to everyone that it can be done no matter how much else is going on.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    ADORE YOU SO HARD
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    AND YOUR BACKBENDS
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational. :flowerforyou:
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Angel, sorry to have to go against your wishes, but that post calls for big kudos.
    Each time I hear your story, I learn another little tidbit that you could have used as a roadblock or excuse. This time, it was the helping out at the church part.

It is amazing the results you have achieved fitness wise while simaltaneously kicking major *kitten* in school and work , and most importantly being a great single parent

I am honored to have you on my FL and you need to write a book entitled something like "The 36 hour day: how you can do it all"

Enjoy your celebration time; it is richly deserved and highly earned.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    How can I not applaud your efforts. Job well done! :P
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right. I get SO TIRED of hearing people say they dont have the time??? oh yes you do, yes you do!! sometimes you gotta make 27 hours fit into a 24 hour schedule but that's how it goes. It's like single moms barely making it. you gotta make a penny into a dollar some how, and you damn sure better do it if you want to survive.

You look fabulous. good for you for all that you have accomlished and are still accomplishing.

If i hear one more of my 'college' friends that arent working full time tell me they dont have time to work, i'll scream! it gets on my nerves. how do they not have time to work? half of their classes are online anyway!

KEEP IT UP! you rock!
  • jcc4
    jcc4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What I can tell you is it’s not easy. If it were, we would all have our dream bodies and gyms would be out of business. You might not want to hear this, but it takes making it a priority and motivating yourself to get off your butt and do something to reach your goal.

^^^^^ this.... is what it takes... Congrats girl on all your success... Keep on truckin!!