Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I use a 34E/34DD, and have to sometimes buy tops in L or dresses in 8s just to zip up! very frustrating as the rest of me easily fits in a M or 6.

I'l love a small D or full Cs.
  • balletthin3
    Options
    Oh yes. I am only 15 and 4'11" and my bra size is a 32DDD. I wish I were at least a C.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes. I went from a 40 G to a 38GG :(. I like having larger breasts, I have been at least a DD since I was 13, but COME ON ALREADY!
  • mzabicki
    mzabicki Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to have smaller breasts! Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I wouldn't mind mine getting a little smaller (a little! and I know that they will) just because with more weight, the more gravity will be pulling them down. Perky is good! :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind be an A or Small B! I was DD's but am now a small C. Yay!
  • debbiexo
    debbiexo Posts: 9
    Options
    I think this is totally my post!! haha
    I'm a 36 C but I seriously hate it, I think I look horrible, besides that I get terrible back pains and my shirts look weird they are like shorter in the front and larger in the back. I wish all that fat went to my glutes haha
  • DanniBoyy
    DanniBoyy Posts: 2
    Options
    First post, haha.
    this thread just screamed out at me due to recent experiences.
    Im 5'3-4ish, about to turn 21, and naturally tiny...always under 110 lbs. Im hoping weight loss will love my chest and make it smaller, as it sort of has as of recent.

It sucks. My number measurement was a tad under a 31, which is evil. My cup back then? D. Stupid birth control. I could never wear anything EVER without looking super tacky.

Now I'm a 30B-and-a-half, which sucks more. That size doesnt exist. At all. Ever.
    I used to bind fully, using actual binders and ace bandages, and looked like a 13 year old boy due to my hair. It's insane. I never wore normal woman clothes until like, last month. Because everyone I know would always mention my chest over friend dinners on campus, about how epic it is. They never mention how whorish I look, and how every guy I know only pays attention to me because of it. Same with the women I've dealt with.

Recently my new boyfriend actually supports my hatred of my chest, he doesn't mind dating a little-boy-looking-girl, and this made me lighten up a bit. Along with weight loss, I think (or hope, at least) that I can make it to a solid B. Like I am supposed to be.

D to B, 32 to 30, 109 to 91, let's do this. All because of my chest.

If I'm incapable of this, my first 8k I get at my post-college career is going to an elective mastectomy. I'll find a way. :)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have Gs. I would LOVE to have much smaller breasts. My back kills and even men's shirts are "low cut tops" on someone with boobs this gigantic.
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Me me me me! I'm currently a 36D, sometimes DD... would love to be a C again. So far I've lost 1.5 inches off my bust, so I'm hoping it's possible for me!
  • serenitygranted11
    Options
    lol I sad because i dont want my breast to leave me! I hate shopping for bras but I love my G's