What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post pics to show off my Zoe....she's a beagle/plott hound/treeing walker coonhound/poodle mix. She's awesome.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have an amazingly perfect BIG one year old chocolate lab pup named Lynyrd AKA the BEAST! If I could ever figure out how to post pics I would!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have a yellow lab, a blue greyhound and a small black and tan mixed breed.

47a5580b-3141-43df-b394-da0a9653607e.jpg

I adopted a greyhound 3.5 years ago. Is yours also a retired racer?
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    <
    I have a 3 year old boxer named Guinness he is my big baby and thinks he is a lap dog and if he can't sleep on my lap he sleeps on my feet.
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Miniature Australian Shepherd. I love my dog!
  • CalvinLosingIt
    CalvinLosingIt Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Siberian Husky, although since im a fan of a Tale of Ice and Fire I call him my Direwolf.

From now on I will be calling my husky this. Watch the show, have yet to read the books but will get there!
    I also have the most unrelenting energetic German Shepard.
  • SharonFat48andfit
    Options
    Chinese crested dog - Jed. He is the most wonderful, 17-1/2 year old bundle of love you could imagine.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ???? Fox red lab named Toby. He's a ginger lol
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Floyd is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mixed with Pomeranian (he essentially looks like a mini Spaniel). Dexter is an American Cocker Spaniel. Floyd is 6 years old and has been my companion through many many ordeals. I love him like no other (except my husband). Dexter is 3 months old and we are still bonding. He is a good boy, but I forgot how hard it is dealing with a puppy! Yeesh.

I have a Cavalier!
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    An Austrailian Shepherd named Leia

11612750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • vashnic
    vashnic Posts: 93
    Options
    BB Rough Collie :)

7987064666_bb09be153b_n.jpg
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    The invisible kind! Dogs are stinky, lick at you, need a lot of attention and roll in poo/dead stuff. No thanks! I have 3 kids, last thing I need is a dog!! We have a cat, the kids love him, and he doesn't tear apart my shoes if I leave him alone for the day when I got to work.

Kids are stinky, leak on you and need a lot of attention. They bring home dead stuff all the time, and create a lot of poo. But we have them anyways.

Dogs also give you unconditional love that NO human can give: they don't care what you look like, what your popularity is, how much money you have in the bank, whether or not they have the "nicest things" or go on the "fanciest vacations." They are there to greet you when you come home from a long, hard day at work. They are there to listen when you are hurt and upset. They don't judge you. They will sit by your side for no other reason than wanting to be near you. And they will remain faithful and loyal to the very end.

I love my kids, but my dog gives me many things not even my kids can give me. And that purpose alone is why I cherish having a dog in my home.

Now, it's time for me to give my dog one of the simplest things she wants -- a nice walk around the neighborhood.
  • elizcarman
    Options
    As you can see by my profile picture, I have a Great Dane. She is resting, as usual!
  • crystalpotts
    crystalpotts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oliver is a lab mix and Casey is a terrier mix!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Iv got a boxer collie an his a little monkey with big brown eyes xx
  • msmoxie68
    msmoxie68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a Min Pin/ Chihuahua mix named Dufresne.... He's my "snuggle buddy" when he isn't going "full speed" with all his energy. He loves me unconditionally, listens and likes to "sing" with a harmonica. Can out run most of the kids I know in the complex and has a heart of gold. Picks up his toys to earn his treats too !! Cool dog, smart and goofy yet tiny and thinks the world is "his territory" He has taught me to take life one day at a time cause life has too many things worth living for <3
  • orangesumr
    orangesumr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a Japenese Chin. She's sooo cute! I would like to get a newfoundland (newfy) soon :)
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Australian Shepherd. I just adopted him in August. His last owners took him to the shelter and told them that they found him. They later confessed that it was their dog. I think he was abused. He looked so sick. Luckily he's put on some weight and is doing great now.
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have a half Corgi half Beagle. She is my life!