31 lbs 'til Goal... I'm finaly seeing a change. Do You?

Replies

• mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    You are totally different, you dont even look like the same person!
    If I saw you somewhere I would think what a pretty chick. You have a nice look..let yourself enjoy it!
    You have done what I have tried to do and failed for a long time...so awesome.

Thanks for that. My husband is great at saying that but to get it from a stranger makes it even better.
  • you are incredible!!!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Oh mah gah! Amazing! You look fantabulous! Way to go girl! Be proud of yourself! I do know what you mean about not knowing the new you. Im at a 70lb loss. Went from an 18-12in pants. XL to L and M tops and I still question myself when shopping. I want to pick up the XL's still! DOH!
  • mhorn2142
    It's hard work but you can get there. There are many people here way more successful then me. If we can do it so can you.

Good luck.
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    There is a HUGE difference.. You look healthy, happy, and fit. You have to be proud of yourself. There should be an emoticon that does applause.... Congratulations. You look beautiful. :flowerforyou: :smooched: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • mhorn2142
    You look beautiful! Of course We see A difference. The most important thing is not that you can run with although that is great, but now she has a great example of what it means to live a healthy lifestyle, Congrats on your success.

Great point. I appreciate that.
  • mhorn2142
    Oh mah gah! Amazing! You look fantabulous! Way to go girl! Be proud of yourself! I do know what you mean about not knowing the new you. Im at a 70lb loss. Went from an 18-12in pants. XL to L and M tops and I still question myself when shopping. I want to pick up the XL's still! DOH!

Yes I know the feeling. I still have a hard time and think people are watching and wondering why I'm in the thin chick section of the store. haha. I'm getting better and even bought a dress the other day.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    You may need new glasses. :tongue: Your transformation is astounding. You look terrific.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    HUGE difference and you look amazing! :)
  • ambrosiah
    ambrosiah Posts: 20
    I love this post! Your hard work is really showing! You look amazing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    WOW!! That is GREAT!! And YOU look GREAT!!
    Congrats!!
  • nineteenstars
    nineteenstars Posts: 24 Member
    Phenomenal progress. I'm so so so proud of you :)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    You look terrific. You need to work on some positive affirmations so you see the beautiful woman we all see. Great job!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Awesome! You look GREAT! You are a inspiration to us all.:flowerforyou:
  • mhorn2142
    You look terrific. You need to work on some positive affirmations so you see the beautiful woman we all see. Great job!

I am trying and your kind words are helping. lol :wink: :blushing:
  • pattypureheart
    pattypureheart Posts: 44 Member
    Oh my gosh, what an amazing transformation... Congratulations on the hard work that got you here! You look beautiful!
  • texastwilight
    texastwilight Posts: 25 Member
    Great job!!
  • You seriously have come SUCH a long way and should be so very proud of yourself! You look great and you are a healthier Mama for your kids! Keep up the good work!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Darn it you made me cry!!! Congrats on your success and best wishes on your continued journey :)
  • emmaclnt
    emmaclnt Posts: 3 Member
    WOW!!! You really are an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!