Replies

• lesliet_89
    lesliet_89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • AMBX4
    AMBX4 Posts: 3
    Options
    I third PaleOMG! Her blog is amazing and I haven't tried anything bad from there. I also like Paleo Pot which is crockpot Paleo recipes.
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    Thanks!! I will check all those out, I plan on staying Paleo, I quit it last time I did it cuz it was hard to do with my schedule and life at the time, but I'm more committed now and gonna stick with it, Thanks for the suggestions!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    this is an old post and I'm not contributing but bump to save the info.
    Not planning on going paleo, but would like to incorporate more primal eating in to my diet!
  • shellbatronic
    shellbatronic Posts: 193
    Options
    1:
    I guess I don't understand why you feel it's not sustainable.

2:
    So I did Paleo a couple years ago, I only stuck to it for a few months but I am starting it again!!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    paleoplan.com - that's what was recommended when I did Paleo 2 years ago (lots of different recipe ideas too, and you can sign up for a fee and get meal plans emailed to you and get calorie counts as well)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    old post. SMH
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I will check all those out, I plan on staying Paleo, I quit it last time I did it cuz it was hard to do with my schedule and life at the time, but I'm more committed now and gonna stick with it, Thanks for the suggestions!!

wonder if she's still on it?