31 lbs 'til Goal... I'm finaly seeing a change. Do You?

Options

Replies

• Init2winIt79
    Options
    What a difference! You look fantastic good job!
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!! - you look AMAZING!! Keep up the good work - You should be PROUD!! :)
  • LizM0612
    LizM0612 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    It is hard anyone to see the change in themselves over time. Rest assured that everyone here sees the progress vividly. You've done so well!
  • bryantthomasj
    Options
    you should be extremely proud. Those who know you surely are impressed by your courage and do not see the old you any longer. You never know how you are affecting those around you for good. Keep it up...
  • deemoore51
    Options
    WOW!!! Good work! Congratulationsyou are a real inspiration:) The negative self talk is a problem for me too. Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to a new pretty outfit!! Im on a strict budget but Im going to make it a priority to buy myself some new clothes-even if theyre "gently used":) All the best
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You.Look.Amazing.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You look great, Congrats to the new you.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :noway:
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm so happy for you! :flowerforyou:

I am 19 pounds from my goal. I have gone from size 20 to size 14, and the 14s were almost a suprise; I didn't think I was there yet. But it was comparing my face on my ID badge (with a wide double chin) to my face in the mirror (a narrow double chin) that really got my attention the other day. So it was lovely yesterday when a sales clerk looked at my driver's license and said, "You've really lost a lot of weight! How did you do it?"
  • vgarza87
    vgarza87 Posts: 18
    Options
    you look totally amazing great job
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats and keep up the great work!:happy:
  • Freebird_
    Freebird_ Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow how inspiring!
  • Happywitme
    Options
    Great inspiration...I am so happy for you and your family
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! You look great, sounds like you feel great and being able to outtire your daughter... that's huge! Great work!! :wink:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! thanks for sharing..amazing transformation!
  • dianamatienzo
    Options
    Amazing job! It's so inspiring to see people like you :) Trust me, we all have those days when we feel like we made no progress, but stay positive. The change is definitely there; be proud! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)
  • Slimon191
    Slimon191 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Its just so inspirational for me to look up the pictures, and the time duration you spent on this progress, great job, and i think you have lot of courage and motivation for it, great great work, i am so motivated by it :)
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    you look great. Isn't playing with the kids one of the greatest things ever :)
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Well done for being brave enough to post the "before" picture! You look so different. I can't wait to see what you look like in another six months. Please let me know what your average cal intake was around 220 pounds as that is where I am right now. Really well done!
  • JG_Mamato3
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!