What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options
I'm definitely going to shell out on a Beach Bunny Bikini if I feel confident enough by June!:

http://www.beachbunnyswimwear.com/

Replies

• chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle
  • Lessz
    Lessz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A trip ,Haven't narrowed down ,where just yet !!!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    feeling great and being in good health.
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    A pair of 4" Loboutins and a pair of Blahniks, plus an Armani suit!
  • Katieloula
    Options
    I've noticed since I've started losing weight I've also started looking for different types of holidays too - I'm making sure we go somewhere with plenty of excursions this year, whereas in the past I'd be happy to loll around the hotel pool for the whole 10 days...
  • Katieloula
    Options
    A pair of 4" Loboutins and Blahniks, and an Armani suit!

Loboutins! Niceeeee
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'll be healthier.
  • Katieloula
    Options
    The fact that I'll be healthier.

Good for you! The fact I feel so much more awake in work now and fall to sleep so much easier was indeed a massive reward in itself!
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    Since I am already getting my moor cycle given to me (that was my original goal idea!) Hubby and I just reset my goals and rewards together. I love to grow flowers in my garden, but he hates that I like to incklude annuals. He figure that if annuals do not come back everyyear that I am throwing or money away.SO he set up a "half way goal" off 22lbs, if Imeet that then I get $200 to spend on annuals. Sounds corny, but makes me happy! The final goal reward is an over night camping trip at a place of MY choice up in the North woods of NH. We will set up our tent, go for a couples message and then to dinner where I can eat whatever I want. He also threw me an extra reward of whatever new clothes I want. I am a Tom-boy and do not really care for the clothes...but I know I will need them. What hubby does not know is that if he supports me this entire way and encourages me without fail......that our camping trip will be a reward for both. I am not easy to live with and my liefstyle lately has put a damper on his style. So if he can stay strong for me, he will have a Harley for our camping trip. That will make him happy as hell. He gets to take off with his good looking wife into the wildreness with nothing but we can fit in our saddle bags. THAT will be SO AWESOME! Now I have to meet my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    WELL:
    1) Starting off college a lot healthier than I ever would have
    2) Being an inspiration to others
    3) A tattoo of a quote on my ribs. I'm torn between a couple of them.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    New Tattoo for when I reach my final goal. I have a few more piercings planned for interval goals. and of course, a new wardrobe :wink:
  • markdavy1982
    markdavy1982 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a nice set of abs.
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle
    With that much weight lost.....baby you SHOULD. Congrats!
  • Katieloula
    Options
    Since I am already getting my moor cycle given to me (that was my original goal idea!) Hubby and I just reset my goals and rewards together. I love to grow flowers in my garden, but he hates that I like to incklude annuals. He figure that if annuals do not come back everyyear that I am throwing or money away.SO he set up a "half way goal" off 22lbs, if Imeet that then I get $200 to spend on annuals. Sounds corny, but makes me happy! The final goal reward is an over night camping trip at a place of MY choice up in the North woods of NH. We will set up our tent, go for a couples message and then to dinner where I can eat whatever I want. He also threw me an extra reward of whatever new clothes I want. I am a Tom-boy and do not really care for the clothes...but I know I will need them. What hubby does not know is that if he supports me this entire way and encourages me without fail......that our camping trip will be a reward for both. I am not easy to live with and my liefstyle lately has put a damper on his style. So if he can stay strong for me, he will have a Harley for our camping trip. That will make him happy as hell. He gets to take off with his good looking wife into the wildreness with nothing but we can fit in our saddle bags. THAT will be SO AWESOME! Now I have to meet my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that sounds amazing! Best of luck I am 100% you'll reach your goal! :) I live with my boyfriend and he loves dining out, but as I'm determined to lose weight I said we would cut down to once every 2 weeks - as you can imagine, he's still sulking about that a little, but I know he'll thank me when we save an extra £300 per month, perhaps I'll get him a little treat when I reach my goal too though.... thanks for the idea!
  • Icyy037
    Icyy037 Posts: 13
    Options
    going back to school and taking a mini-retirement from working.
  • Katieloula
    Options
    Where are you getting your tattoos (to Kassie & Katrina) - I've always wanted one but would have no idea what to get! And I think it should be something meaningful ya know?
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hubby bought me an ipad when I hit 50 lbs lost. I want to buy and wear a swimsuit this year , goal in 4 lbs. I love that several people have talked about their spouses support being fantastic, I too have a wonderful hubby who encourages me without commenting on the bad days since they are not the norm. Maybe I will get him something nice when I reach goal :)
  • Katieloula
    Options
    Hubby bought me an ipad when I hit 50 lbs lost. I want to buy and wear a swimsuit this year , goal in 4 lbs. I love hat several people have talked about their pluses support being fantastic, I too have a wonderful hubby who encourages me without commenting on the bad days since they are not the norm. Maybe I will get him something nice when I reach goal :)

Only 4lbs to go, congrats! Make sure to post a pic in that new swimsuit :)
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I reward myself up front. I bought a pair of cords one waist size down back in January then challenged myself to lose enough to fit in to them. I can wear them now but they are a bit tight.

For my next mini-goal I've always wanted to wear white pants but the never looked good on my massive thighs. Maybe white jean shorts for the next 7 lbs and white pants for the goal after that.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing
    Feeling amazing
    Liking what I see when I step on the scale!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!