Replies

• Katieloula
    Options
    Reverse cowgirl :tongue:

Hahahah!!!
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A bikini from Victoria Secret, this will serve as my motivation and reward!
  • Malaak25
    Malaak25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wearing a size 8 or 10 wedding dress.
    Run a marathon without needing an asthma pump.
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Being in a healthy weight
  • escapeartist90210
    escapeartist90210 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just being happy and stuff. Course, I'll probably go out or something.
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Probably no reward!! Just to know that I dropped all the weight, and the real reward will be keeping it all off and still fitting in to shorts and jeans that I couldn't have about a year ago!!!
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hopefully my reward will be a new lease on life. From where I'm standing everything looks better down there.
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This...nothing fancy just a decent watch...I've never had one before so I'm gonna get one once I hit my goal...I still will never spend ungodly amounts of money on some fancy *kitten* time piece, but this is something that is nice enough to be a reward, but not so pricey I have to insure it lol.
    fossil-black-mens-chronograph-black-silicone-strap-45mm-product-1-3291916-393761517_large_flex.jpeg
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My husband wants to take me on a shopping spree. I never do this so it will be a really big deal which I'm super stoked for!!!
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I'm a few pounds from my initial goal. Once I get there, I'm going for a massage and a tan...

Then I'm aiming for another 15 lbs off...once I get down to that, I'm having my tattoo tweaked...
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hubby will buy me new clothes. "You don't worry about buying new clothes. You worry about getting smaller, I'll worry about the clothes."
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are taking a small couple's getaway on the 25th of July so if I reach my first goal of 50 pounds I will get a massage. At the weight I'm at now there's no way I would get half naked in front of anyone else but hubby. Of course there will also be some new clothes too.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I just reached one of my mini goals - so I bought myself the Harry Potter series to read - I've been looking at them for a while now. I need to find some other things for reaching mini-goals that don't have to do with food.

If everything goes like it is now, I should be fairly close to my goal in summer of 2014 and the plan is to take a trip to Africa with my sister.
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My only downside of losing weight is that I have completely lost my chest. So, I will reward myself with a breast augmentation!

That is a great gift! I was just saying there are two things I miss about being overweight, my larger breasts and being a comfortable temperature. I'm cold all the time!
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Clothes that fit!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A very hot brunette by my side . . . just need to find her first.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    A custom-made Wonder Woman costume with a steel-boned corset for the bodice. I'm a geek... so sue me!
  • JulieAntler
    JulieAntler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to clothes shop for style, not what makes me look thinner!!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Better health and a strong body!! And I think I will plant a tree to signify the strength that I will need to maintain what I achieve:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!