What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Clothes will not be a reward, they will be a necessity for me. Better health and fitness are what I'm looking forward to. In my case there may also have to be s some plastic surgery.
  • jodeednl
    jodeednl Posts: 1
    Options
    A new camero SS 6 speed.
  • igagnon76
    igagnon76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    a new tattoo (or 2) and some new clothes :happy:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    A cruise in October! Just booked it the other day!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I hit my final goal? Surgery. The bat wings have to go so I can actually wear shirts that fit the rest of me.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've already done it. Skydiving, trips, flying lessons, golf league, golfed at Pebble Beach!!!

www.borgiesjourney.com
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Since I am already getting my moor cycle given to me (that was my original goal idea!) Hubby and I just reset my goals and rewards together. I love to grow flowers in my garden, but he hates that I like to incklude annuals. He figure that if annuals do not come back everyyear that I am throwing or money away.SO he set up a "half way goal" off 22lbs, if Imeet that then I get $200 to spend on annuals. Sounds corny, but makes me happy! The final goal reward is an over night camping trip at a place of MY choice up in the North woods of NH. We will set up our tent, go for a couples message and then to dinner where I can eat whatever I want. He also threw me an extra reward of whatever new clothes I want. I am a Tom-boy and do not really care for the clothes...but I know I will need them. What hubby does not know is that if he supports me this entire way and encourages me without fail......that our camping trip will be a reward for both. I am not easy to live with and my liefstyle lately has put a damper on his style. So if he can stay strong for me, he will have a Harley for our camping trip. That will make him happy as hell. He gets to take off with his good looking wife into the wildreness with nothing but we can fit in our saddle bags. THAT will be SO AWESOME! Now I have to meet my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What fun for both of you!!! Good luck
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Hum rewards,

Looking sexy riding my motorcycle this summer. in jean and a tank top.
    Buy a cute dress
    Buy clothes not because they fit but because i want them.

i want to treat myself to a bikini trip to Michigan adventure and cedar point. if i lose/make it to one-derland (75-80lbs lost) by June or July gosh darn it i'm gonna show off my body.

Final Goal Treat myself to a tattoo.
  • bopstar84
    Options
    Deffo a beach bunny swimming cozzie!!! :)
  • rbeckner711
    Options
    Only eating whole eggs :tongue: Hopefully my maintenance calories will give me space to ditch egg whites FOREVAH

Some radical sexy biker clothes

A massage (I have never had one)

Some private adult fantasy activities with my partner!

Good goals, but get the massage now! They are wonderful. You might get one every 20 lbs or so as intermediate goals.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Some cute new dresses, Right now I can fit into a few dresses but I hate wearing them cuz I feel like I have a long ways to go. I wanna be comfortable wearing some cute dresses then I will be happy.
  • rbeckner711
    Options
    The long term goal is to move better and be healthy. But, I'm also getting myself a trip to Italy for at least 2 weeks, preferably a month!
  • zaputilr
    zaputilr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    a new ribcage tattoo
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    When I have a goal, reaching the goal is its own reward. I reward myself for the hard work of every little step it takes to get there. I used to reward myself with things like nail polish or lipstick. Now I give myself a point every time I log what I eat, and when I get enough points, I let myself have some reward that I want.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Being smaller?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at The Keg.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe of smaller clothes and a tattoo that says "She believed she could and so she did." on my ribs.

Love this!
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I've already done it. Skydiving, trips, flying lessons, golf league, golfed at Pebble Beach!!!

www.borgiesjourney.com

Woohoo! Good for you!
  • LLilDup08
    LLilDup08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think I've decided that when I reach my weight goal, I will dye my hair and get my nose pierced. That may change by the time I reach my goal, but for now, thats what I want!
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Interim goals. First one at 59 lost is going to Gettysburg for the horseback tour of the battlefield. Have to get to 250 to be able to ride the Percheron.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!