Southernmama80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Freedom to buy cute summer clothes and feel GREAT in them! <3
  • Calamity_
    Calamity_ Posts: 43
    Options
    A complete new garde-robe !
    A tatoo!
    Holidays in a place you just have to wear bikini all day!
    And I hope, I will be more and more active during my weightloss then I can achieve and be proud of complete my first triathlon
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feeling better about myself/not feeling ashamed of how I look = happier and being able to justify my healthy eating with a slamming body to shut others up!!

And maybe a tattoo :)
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    @Fighting for Health - Hadn't thought about incremental rewards, but that's a great idea!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I set gradual goals... my first goal will be a 10 lbs goal, a pair of shoes. I just picked out a super cute dress for my halfway point goal, and my final goal will be a really big tattoo.
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Sexy high heel shoes :happy: my first goal is -36 then I'm getting a very pretty pair xxx
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to go get good photos done. Like the ones I got done for my kids for their senior pictures.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    my first drag show is my reward
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My husband told me I have my choice of hardwood floors, new doors and windows, or a mommy makeover if I get to goal by 2014. I don't know if I am even concerned about what my reward is, I just want the satisfaction of getting there. He gives me plenty of incentive, though! Good man =]
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a trip to the beach, wearing a bikini (which I can't remember the last time I could wear one). As far back as I can remember, my trips to any place involving wearing a swimsuit also involved finding the biggest shirt I could find to cover the swimsuit up.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Do you have a stage name yet?! :smile:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good health!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Feeling sexy on a nude beach in Europe
    I've always told myself I'd go to a nude beach when I get skinny
    Hopefully next summer will be the time :D
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Do you have a stage name yet?! :smile:
    even though its sounds like a hair product i been liking "kinky Kreme"
  • chrisg1962
    Options
    a healthier more active livestyle
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mountains and mountains of new clothes!!! :laugh:

Less materialistic though: feeling happy about my body for the first time in years and being the best me I can possibly be!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a pixie hair cut! I've wanted one for a long time, and I think it'd be really awesome to do it when I get to my goal weight(:
  • fatnomore201220132014
    fatnomore201220132014 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Skydiving! :D
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well except a new wardrobe ,may be a gym membership so I can be toned also.Or a pair a real sexy red heels I have never owned any but always wanted to.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Although it sounds trite, my overall weight loss reward will be more energy and confidence. However, my husband and I have a moderate weight loss goal we have each set and the first person to reach it gets a $300 shopping spree for new clothes - the other person has to carry all items to/from the dressing room and carry all bags to/from the car. Ha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!