I've lost -74 pounds in less than 4 months

Replies

• easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    This is great. Thank you for sharing with us. All the best on the rest of your journey:smile:
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    A massive WELL DONE is deserved!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Great job, you have s uch a great attitutude, very inspirational!
  • drucole
    drucole Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post and for sharing your feedback. That is why this website is so great. All of your kind words and "at a boys" are fuel to keep me going! God Bless you all!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Two words... AWE...SOME!!!! So proud of you!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    What a GREAT GREAT job!! I started here 3/18, wanting to loose 97lbs. My niece referred me to here. I thought, what the heck, I'll fail, but can't say I didn't try. Well, here it is, almost 3 months, and I have lost 41lbs. My willpower has went straight through the roof! My husband said I am over doing it. He can sit there and eat whatever he want's in front of me, and it don't bother me a bit. I am like you, my journal holds me accountable, and I am in it several times a day, including from my phone as I am a truck driver. I also am up against a wall with exercising. On my photo pic's, you will see I have a HUGE hernia. My doctor really limits what I am aloud to do exercising because of it. I walk, like you, started a mile a day, and I am up to 2 now, but I am not supposed to go over 2mph on the treadmill, but I am doing 2.5 because I feel like I ain't moving now at 2. I am aloud to ride a bike. I bought a 10 speed and try 30 minutes a day, when my schedule allows it. That's it, all the doc will let me do. Anyhow, back to you, KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! I have been obese since I was 14. And now at 43, I wish I would have found this site earlier. But, guess it's never to late! I will send you a friend request! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Truly Awesome and Inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • Now I know I can RUN THIS RACE...Thank you again for all your wonderful tips. Congrat's to you!! :)
  • dinard
    dinard Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations on your wonderful work! I found your posting inspirational, as I too am a Christian and believer and feel that doing this is both a spiritual and natural journey. Keep up the good work!
  • Anely05
    Anely05 Posts: 15
    You are truly inspirational...your words brought tears to my eyes! Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    WOW! That's awesome, every time I get to read a success story it helps stay focused more and more, thanks guys for sharing this with us!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    Job well done!!!

Good Luck on your journey =)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    You have made an amazing transformation! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Thanks for sharing the details and your faith in our wonderful savior Jesus! I needed this encouragment today!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!
  • Wow that's awesome! Great job!!!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Praise God for you Drew.

Your focus and commitment are awesome. Giving God the glory is key to pressing on. I really appreciate your post. I'm at a stage where I am struggling with discipline and your post has given me the boost I need to refocus and take care of my temple the way the Lord intended.

Thank you for giving your life to Christ. AWESOME!
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    You are doing great!! Your story is really inspiring. Congratulations and God Bless you. Thank you for sharing.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Congrats! Awesome!
  • Good for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!