Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options

Replies

• Vdoll1981
    Vdoll1981 Posts: 11
    Options
    I started at 349 when I got told I was diabetic on 2/20. Since then I have started metformin and drastically reduced the amount and (low) quality food that I eat. I average 1300-1400 calories a day, and it's not a bad as I thought it would be. I have lost 10 lbs since then, and could definitely use more friends who truly understand what it is like to be this weight and need to lose a large amount of weight, too.

Best to everyone :) feel free to add me if you like!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll im always looking for friends who starting around my weight it's awesome !
    I started at 318
    I started this journy jan 14th. I now weigh 290lbs
    I got a ways to go. my ultimate goal is to be 160lbs.
  • DivaSlimsDown
    Options
    just coming in to encourage you! good luck sweetie you can do it!
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends or enough support. =)

I started at 347 and am at 309 now. Feel free to add me too.
  • lisasosweet
    lisasosweet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can add me. I was 322 when I started. I am now struggling to stay on with some ups & downs but have lost over 60lbs(lost 70 but went up).
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my second time around on MFP after a three week fall off the wagon. I decide to start fresh so I can stay focused. I am looking to lose 100+ pounds. I am at 320 right now and my first goal is to get to 200 but ultimately 185. I would love to find friends who have similar goals to mine. I am very supportive and looking for the same in future friends.

Thanks!

Hi, I started off at 325. I'm 257 right now. My goal is 210 (for now.) Def feel free to add me if you like. :]
  • amarkle86
    amarkle86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started at 308 in June 2012 and I've list 90 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    feel free too add! started at 300lb down to 286lbs goal is atleast 200lbs
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Why?

What ya gonna do to em?

Huh?
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello I use to be 330pds, I got down to 192 maintained 215, got pregnant and here I am at 261 again!! Would love to be friends!! Good luck to you!!

ETA: lost 10pds since I came back 2 weeks ago!
  • Shug_E
    Shug_E Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi amanda. i started at 278 in the fall. i am down to 218. i had gastric bypass surgery in october. you might want to make your first goal something more attainable sooner, like 300. then lower it by 20 pounds each time you get to that goal.. just my two cents..
    anyways, i would love to be your friend. add me if you want.

I agree with having smaller goals to start with because they are more realistic and you can accomplish them sooner which in turn will you make you feel better and you will challenge yourself to try harder.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I'm a pretty tall lady, at 5'9! :) I'm on a ketogenic diet, low carb, high fat diet myself (waits for arrows) :laugh:
    And I'm loving it, :love: now that I've been on it a little bit longer, I don't miss the processed or "white" carbs I've eliminated from my diet.
    Recently, in the past years, I've gained a ton of weight, until I reached my height/start weight at 310 pounds. It was then that it hit just how much weight I gained since 2008 being then at 190lbs.
    My ultimate goal is to get down to 180/175.
    I weigh about 283.2lbs right now, but I weigh in tomorrow, and I'm hoping to break into the 270's!!! :happy:
    ANYONE and EVERYONE feel free to add me, poke around my profile, and my diary is open to the public. :wink:
    Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I started at 315 and I'm looking at a goal of 200. Once I reach that, then I'll re-evaluate if I want to do more. I know it can be done because I see so many awesome success stories! :smile:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have similar goals! About 300 now - goal is somewhere around 150-175. I EAT! Aim for 2k a day! Add me :-)
  • MsJackson5
    Options
    currently 348. you can def add me. I guess going to the gym 6 days a week but 1 a day is social and energetic for me! my goal is 100 lbs I dont want to look like a rotwieler head and taco bell dog body. LOL
  • MsJackson5
    Options
    @ divaslim ...I follow you on you tube. U are great!!!!
  • kmamaward
    kmamaward Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for support from like minded gals.
  • BeautifulVirgo
    BeautifulVirgo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! started weight 368, current 349
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I'm a pretty tall lady, at 5'9! :) I'm on a ketogenic diet, low carb, high fat diet myself (waits for arrows) :laugh:
    And I'm loving it, :love: now that I've been on it a little bit longer, I don't miss the processed or "white" carbs I've eliminated from my diet.

I am also on KETO diet and have lost 24lb in a few weeks, I currently weight 342 at only 5ft 3.

Please friend me if you are lowcarbing, we are here for the long haul!
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Shout out to everyone on the thread (although I first thought it was a guy looking for a bbw. ). .... Started at 348 and have lost my first 10%. Feel free to add me. And the same to anyone else on this thread - together we are going to do it