Well, I did it...I ate all the hamburgers!!!

Options

Replies

• sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    well... i ate a whole FREAKING tin of whipped cream cheese icing with a spoon yesterday. shame on me!!
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Gladly pay yourself on Tuesday in pain and sweat for your hamburgers today?

lol. Oh it's on this week!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    When I feel the constant calling of my name from the kitchen I found getting out of the house works best. Shake it off and start the journey again with your next bite.
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I tend to sabotage myself too. So, I started doing little tricks. Once I eat a correct portion, I get up and brush my teeth. Makes it a little harder to binge with the clean teeth. Don't get me wrong, it is doable, but harder. Shake it off and keep moving.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lv4s5iKdTB1r49t5mo1_400.gif
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I do the same damn thing EVERY weekend. It's awful!!!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you grilled up everything at the same time for convenience - get into the habit of putting the extras away before you sit down for the meal. Refrigerate, in separate containers for easy portability when you're thinking of work lunches. :smile:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Dog...trash can.... put them in the freezer right away. Just a few things I have done to avoid such situations!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lv4s5iKdTB1r49t5mo1_400.gif

Can't... look... away.........

I feel like you could start a new hypnosis technique with that.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    A bit much, good that you realized it.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad...I made chinese food my b*tch today. I had a melt down. It happens.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I set my diary to 1200, because I know that I will eat at least my BMR anyway because what's a few hundred cals between friends (if I set it at TDEE-BMR %, it's still what's a few hundred cals between friends, and that's a problem.)

Also, I have my free range Saturdays, usually with wine. And ice cream. Cause that's how I roll. Still losing!
  • jackoninny
    jackoninny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Saturday night I made a hamburger that had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for buns.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NEVER throw away hamburgers.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You should have invited a few of us over, I totally would have eaten one of them for you.
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    if you really don't want to eat the last one throw it away.

No, throw it in the freezer! :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    That makes it seem a lot better. I am going into week 6 of p90x. I just don't usually log my exercise.

If you don't log your exercise and you are using TDEE-X%, you are probably just fine. P90x burns a ton of calories. Don't even worry about it.

this.

five bucks says you lose weight this week.
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you just like your own cookin' too much, now knock it off! lol
  • 2012newbie
    Options
    loving the psychedelic hamburger!
  • 2012newbie
    Options
    my dd and her fiance are doing p90x about 3 mo. now and they have to take in extra protein, so maybe that's what's going on, maybe shortchanging yourself and it just hit you all at once. cook less, this was just a blip in the bigger scheme of things.