Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely attracted to girls with freckles myself. It's a major turn on. Don't know why.

Can't quite connect the dots?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^hahahahaha
  • mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been told that I look great with them, however, this was also coming from guys who have a thing for red heads lol
  • mcdgingersnap
    Options
    Lol maybe you have more of a thing for what is under the freckles, that alabaster skin
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Tricia K and Kim B were easily two of the prettiest girls/women I ever knew. Both had freckles.
  • mcdgingersnap
    Options
    I'm extremely attracted to girls with freckles myself. It's a major turn on. Don't know why.

Was trying to put on this...maybe its the alabaster skin under the freckles that is a turn on
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    Lol maybe you have more of a thing for what is under the freckles, that alabaster skin

You are hot.. You have freckles.. hence freckles are hot. I think you get one with the other.
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    freckles on a girl or a boy I think are awesome... there is an aire of innocence about someone with freckles
  • GennetteD
    GennetteD Posts: 33
    Options
    I never thought of freckles as ugly. I had them on the bridge of my nose as a kid, and they became very light. I really miss seeing them sometimes. I have quite a bit on my arms though, and some on my legs.
  • CaciaXX
    CaciaXX Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm a red head with freckles and no one's ever called them ugly, I don't like them myself but not really anything I can do about it so I try not to worry about it.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I have very fair skin, dark brown hair and lots of little freckles across my face. My husband thinks they're beautiful. Just look at Lucy Liu! She's gorgeous and she's got freckles.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.
  • timmemin
    timmemin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I tell my little girl they are "Angel kisses":flowerforyou:

That is what my mom always told me! :wink:
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wish I had freckles! they are so, so cute!
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    Options
    It depends on her ASSets and other tributes.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just too broad minded or focus more on other features but freckles are something I don't really notice one way or the other unless they're really overwhelming. Even then I don't really have an opinion as far as attractiveness. Non-issue here.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I used to hate them as a kid but now I love them! My boyfriend has way more than me though and I'm jealous :p
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to HATE my freckles so much when I was younger! I have light brown ones all over my nose and cheeks, and my husband says how cute they are... *glare* The thing is, I tan really well all over but as my face tans it just seems to explode with hundreds of freckles, arghh lol.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I think they're cute :)
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have them everywhere, I'm a redhead. I actually look like I'm tanned a little in the summer because of all the freckles on my arms. I don't mind them at all.