• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    support is obviously "WTG, AMAZING"

and scantily clad pics.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Support to me is when they hardly jiggle, but they don't get squashed down into a uni-boob. No me gusta.
    uniboob is bad, but worse is when a portion is mashed down too much therefore causing a 2nd set to appear on top....aka the quatro \m/
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    my black market sensa dealer :) ive given up on finding a woman brave enough to put up with me ;)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    A well fitting bra.
    This.

Also, compression pants. They keep the jiggly bits from bouncin' all over the place when I run.

This. Well, except for the bra part and the compression pants part..but I agree with all the rest.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    TL;DR

*just trying to be obnoxious here*

Ooops... that wasn't very supportive, was it?
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Support to me is when they hardly jiggle, but they don't get squashed down into a uni-boob. No me gusta.
    uniboob is bad, but worse is when a portion is mashed down too much therefore causing a 2nd set to appear on top....aka the quatro \m/
    Too true. That is NOT good support.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Steph, you love me and you know it. :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: And I'll send you gushy PM's if I wanna', because this was a lovely, thought out post.

There, was that supportive? Underwire hurts, btw - I hates it.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I find a good pair of knickers are a good support.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    This is what I get for trying to be serious. Now I know how it feels to be trolled. No wonder people hate me so much. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Just like the spelling of the word cliche vs. clique - it's a personal preference.

?

Those are two different words, are they not?

Yes...yes they are.

This is a reference to a joke thread that happened over the weekend.

I find jokes supportive, and I also find the occasional kick in the head supportive. Luckily, I have friends here who will actually do those things and not let me drown in "wtg" or "nice work" when I didn't have so great a day at all.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

But HOW do you achieve this? I have yet to figure it out.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Support is what I pay atleast $59.95 at Victorias Secret for.

I greatly enjoy my MFP friends and laughs(though I wouldn't ever type LULZ). I probably do try to be an encourging person, but that's not because I think they need it. It's because I feel like it.

If there was anybody in GREAT need of motivation or support I doubt I'd be the friend for them.
    Because I believe there is no greater motivation than within.

LULZ are very different from laughs ... 2 completely different things.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Support is telling you what you need to hear, instead of what you want to hear..

And I don't like you either. :tongue:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    51EEg46wcOL.jpg
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Compression shorts with a pouch in the front.....
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

But HOW do you achieve this? I have yet to figure it out.

I can't speak for her, but for me it's the Anita Bra. Big support for big bosoms.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Steph, you love me and you know it. :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: And I'll send you gushy PM's if I wanna', because this was a lovely, thought out post.

There, was that supportive? Underwire hurts, btw - I hates it.

GUSHY PM'S???? I wish. I only get pm's telling me I'm ruining this site and that they are praying for my soul :sad:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    This is what I get for trying to be serious. Now I know how it feels to be trolled. No wonder people hate me so much. :sad: :sad: :sad:

WTG, Amazing!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Support is telling you what you need to hear, instead of what you want to hear..

And I don't like you either. :tongue:
    Just break up.
  • jamiesueaustin
    Options
    A well fitting bra indeed...