size 22 to size 14!

Options

Replies

• June2268
    June2268 Posts: 37
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!! Keep it up and friend me as I could use some inspiration!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! So slim!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I can't wait to be a size 14! Currently a size 16 dress pant and a size 18 jean, but we started around the same (I was 255) so this is great inspiration for me! Congrats on making it this far :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    a. You look fantastic! What a huge difference.
    b. you're my weight twin... we started at almost the same weight and I'm currently the same as you, plus we have similar figures, and wear the same size...so your pictures made me very happy. :)
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    a. You look fantastic! What a huge difference.
    b. you're my weight twin... we started at almost the same weight and I'm currently the same as you, plus we have similar figures, and wear the same size...so your pictures made me very happy. :)

aww thank you :) good luck in your journey!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else is saying CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are doing amazing. It was your birthday and you celebrated! That is what we are suppose to do. Now go celebrate your success (to date) and keep doing what you are doing because its working. I am much older than you, but I aspire to meet your goals in my future. :) So thank you for sharing... Happy Belated Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    well done!!! You look amazing! Have patience you will get it done! I am so glad to see you actually eat :)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Looking great, way to go! :)
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I too started as a 22 and am currently a 14. I think you look better than me though! Fantastic effort.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW , Nice change, how long did it take you to get there if you don't mind me asking, things like this gives me faith that my gf can loose her weight she is a lil more then what you started but hoping she can get down to where your at now or a lil less.
    Keep doing what your doing cause its working...
  • eats1
    eats1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Well, well done you! You look amazing - like a different woman. Good luck:smile:
  • katcunock
    Options
    WOW , Nice change, how long did it take you to get there if you don't mind me asking, things like this gives me faith that my gf can loose her weight she is a lil more then what you started but hoping she can get down to where your at now or a lil less.
    Keep doing what your doing cause its working...

so far about 15 months :)

i'm sure your partner can do it too, just be supportive of her and focus on the positives :) she has to want to do it for her not for you
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    And, you will look great in those 1940 style dresses! You have done brilliantly whilst not starving yourself. A great inspiration...
  • gammols
    gammols Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW!! what a difference! You look amazing! What tips can you share? What type of workouts do you do? Our numbers are very similiar so I can relate and i totoally hope I can lose as much and look as great as you do! Amazing!
  • katcunock
    Options
    when i first started out i attended rosemary conley weightloss groups for about 8 months. the getting weighed in weekly thing helped, and kept me accountable. After 8 months i left, because i now know enough about myself to not need to keep paying for something when i know how it works.

i struggle with binge eating, so i had to - and am still working to - get that under control. but for me, knowing that if i eat more it's ok it just means i need to exercise more was pretty much key. I eat out once a week, plan my meals in advance, and plan in workouts. I also don't restrict myself to unrealisitic calorie goals - i eat around 1800 every day because eating less would cause me to binge/go 'wrong'. i had to learn to see food as a fuel for my body - calories are a measurement of energy, not to be viewed as the enemy.

for workouts i do the running programme c25k, i use the wii to do zumba, i do yoga, and the occaisional bout of boxing. And at least one but upto 3/4 long walks of 5 miles plus per week. I've also started strength training using a resistance band and weights. Sounds like a lot but i do maybe3/4 intense workouts per week.
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    AMAZING!! Seriously!
  • BLooM817
    BLooM817 Posts: 29
    Options
    Girl you look Fantastic!! Way to go!!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look amazing doll!! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • katcunock
    Options
    when i first started out i attended rosemary conley weightloss groups for about 8 months. the getting weighed in weekly thing helped, and kept me accountable. After 8 months i left, because i now know enough about myself to not need to keep paying for something when i know how it works.

i struggle with binge eating, so i had to - and am still working to - get that under control. but for me, knowing that if i eat more it's ok it just means i need to exercise more was pretty much key. I eat out once a week, plan my meals in advance, and plan in workouts. I also don't restrict myself to unrealisitic calorie goals - i eat around 1800 every day because eating less would cause me to binge/go 'wrong'. i had to learn to see food as a fuel for my body - calories are a measurement of energy, not to be viewed as the enemy.

for workouts i do the running programme c25k, i use the wii to do zumba, i do yoga, and the occaisional bout of boxing. And at least one but upto 3/4 long walks of 5 miles plus per week. I've also started strength training using a resistance band and weights. Sounds like a lot but i do maybe3/4 intense workouts per week.

also: I chose rosemary conley because they advocate exercise as well as diet. I consider exercise to be essential because i am doing this for health not vanity.
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    posting this because i've been struggling this week and last, (doc told me i couldnt exercise this week and it's been my irthday so have been eating more too) so need a bit of a boost :)

Untitled_zps9684b066.png

Happy Birthday girl, I am AMAZED at the kind of determination and willpower that must have taken. YOU BRING SEXY BACK, YEAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!