What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A Boxador named Hustle aka Daddy aka Fatboy( yes he answers to them all!!) I've had him since he was 5 weeks he is now 6 yrs old and my son. And then there is Piggy aka Fahim aka Earl aka Piglet. And yes he answers to all!!! He is a pit/lab best pound dog ever!!! I've nursed him back to health at 9 months and he is now 4 1/2. AND they have a collective name which is BOYS!!
  • bathsheba24
    bathsheba24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My baby is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon. Her name is Bathsheba and I have had her since the day she was born, she is 3 years old now. She is bascially my child, lol I have no human kids. 3fqkg.jpg Here she is as a baby
    kf0d8l.jpg
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    photo_zpsc21fbb00.jpg

My little Zoe...she is a full-blooded mutt! Been wanting to get a DNA test done on her to figure out her breeds, but I haven't done it yet.

Don't bother with the dna testing... it only confirms certain AKC breeds. Google Catahoula Leopard Dog; I'm pretty sure your cute baby is predominantly 'houla :) My boy is a 'houla mix as well..

Edited for typo
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cocker spaniel. She's a little over a year old. Her name is Bailey, but her nicknames are Monster, Falkor, and Dragon. She looks a lot like the dog in the Neverending Story so that's where Falkor stems from. The other two are because she's still a puppy and since we rescued her, she's never really been trained until now. So she can be a real handful.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have cockerchon (sounds dirty). It's a cocker spaniel/bichon frise mix.
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a shih tzu in about a month - she's four weeks old now and named Oolie (short for Oolong).
    tumblr_mjfhthlvFY1qdtu75o5_250.jpg
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Shih tzu. "Ozzy". 8 months old.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    An annoying one that barks and poops too much.
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a Morkie (Maltese / Yorkie mix). She is about 21 months now. Her name is Buffy (the Vampire Slayer). :happy:
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I have a Corgillon, a Boston Russell, and a Cairndor, all shelter rescues...

Pixie, the Corgi/Papillon mix is around 20 years old and has spent 17 of that with me (before doggie Alzheimer's set in, she was the smartest dog ever);
    Sugar, the Cairn/Border terrier mix is around 5 years old, 4 of that spent with me (but she is still terrified of everything, poor baby), and loves to watch TV;
    and Buddy, the Boston terrier/Jack Russell mix, is around 4 years old...he was thrown out of a car around 4 months old and has been with me ever since. He is the goofiest looking and acting dog ever. Don't tell the other two, but he's my favorite.

We also have a steady procession of foster dogs (usually puppies) who live with us until they're ready for adoption.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    A fawn pug named Lola.
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A cute mutt Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix. He's a three year old, 70 lb lap dog!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    2 pitbulls-Trooper is 9 and Tiki Barker is 3...pics on my profile page...they're my babies :)

good looking dogs. Thanks for not mutilating them and cutting their ears.

this is my am staff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWYIQUabSoI
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    He's a very.... very... good dog. That's what he is!

b3_zpsde4ac87f.jpg

He's a black lab mix... with the way he likes to throw his head back and howl... I like think he's part direwolf. :wink:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have 2 mutts, a pit mix and a shepard mix. They are the sweetest dogs ever. My pit mix (isis) is the world's biggest snuggler, and our great protector. All she wants is to please us. Our shepard mix is a wolf in sheeps clothing. She looks dumb as a doornail, but I know she's sly as a fox.

Isis (her so tuff):
    Isis_zps087228e3.jpg

Sydney:

syd_zpsffdf1f34.jpg
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    I have cockerchon (sounds dirty). It's a cocker spaniel/bichon frise mix.
    LOL it does sound dirty no matter how you say it :tongue:
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 mo old Mini Pin named Charlie and I'm babysitting my daughters 7 yo Dachshund Alice.
  • abuglion
    abuglion Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a Great Dane too! He is still a puppy and learning how to rest ;)
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    <<<<< I have three Boston Terriers (one is a foster fail) and a BUGG (boston/pugg). One of my Boston's is completely blind but gets around pretty well. The others are completely crazy.
  • Jennny206
    Jennny206 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet almost-3 rescued red Doberman Pinscher! :heart:

on the hunt for another four legged sibling for her but just haven't found the right one yet