Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose around 53Ibs. Atm it seems impossible. Feel free to add me. :)
  • sarabella1987
    sarabella1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and i'm looking to drop 65 pounds! I just started out so feel free to add me!
  • notjustthefatgirl
    Options
    Hi there, I'm twenty five. Looking to lose at least 100 pounds but to be considered healthy i need to lose at least 150 pounds. Looking for fellow 20-somethings with similar goals.

Feel free to message me or add me.

Best wishes,

NJTFG
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    I'm 22 and started at 205 :) Shooting for 140 and even got to 175 but I am now at 190 :( Got unmotivated and busy! But just started using this again :) Let's get down to business! There's a 30 Day Shred (j michaels) club goin'!
  • lovingmommy_of1
    lovingmommy_of1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Im 29 and looking to lose the 50lbs I've had since I got pregnant 10yrs ago.
    Add me if you would like :)
  • nicky732
    Options
    From Australia, 28 and looking to lose around 50kgs (100lbs), 5kgs (11lbs) down already!....anyone feel free to add me!
  • winks1106
    winks1106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I just joined today!. I'm from Australia
    I'm almost 23 and wanting to lose 32kg which is about 70lbs.
  • Zoiiya
    Options
    I'm 26 , my goal is to lose 60 pounds. I'm 19 pounds down
  • Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! ME!!!!
    I'm 27 ..losing 50lb would put me at 178. I started going to the gym off and on around June 2012 at 228lbs, but was pretty flaky with it and skipped the entire month of July and several weeks more between August and October. Just after Thanksgiving (Canadian Thanksgiving that is, at the beginning of October), is when I seriously started trying to dedicate myself to the gym at least 3x per week. I was probably still sitting somewhere close to 225lb at this point.
    My first goal was to be sitting at 200 by Christmas (it almost happened, i think i was 201 lol). Currently I'm sitting at 194, and my next goal is to hopefully be at 175 by the time I have to play maid of honor at my cousins wedding June 29th.
    Ultimately I really dont know what my final goal weight is ...I'm just gonna keep going as far as I can get myself!

Sent you an add! =)
    We can do it!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Im 20. Looking to lose about 40 - 50 lbs.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and have lost 71 lbs in the past 5.5 months and will reach my goal weight this summer! Another 50 lbs or so to go!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    24 looking to lose 120 lbs :)
  • fckaduck
    fckaduck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    23, need to lose 200ish. Feel free to add me! :)
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    25 and wanting to lose 55+
  • sw33tcakes13
    sw33tcakes13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 27 looking to loose 100lbs +. Add me Sw33tcakes13 . Lets motivate each other to reach our goals.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Already lost more then 50 pounds already. Though I did have a pet bunny before. Little guy would go crazy out of no where.
  • misslovalova7
    Options
    Hi! 29 and looking to lose at least 40lbs. I've used this app before, then fell off after I lost the weight. Now I'm back at it again :( I got some major catching up to do. What are you doing to help with the weight loss?
  • omaisilver
    Options
    I'm 22, and hoping to lose around 40 lbs. Is that close enough? ;)
  • NaomisGonnaWin
    NaomisGonnaWin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I'm excited to get started!!! It's so inspiring seeing all these 20-somethings working towards similar goals. :)
    I'm 27, and am hoping to lose 60 lbs. I'm using MyFitnessPal, the Runtastic Pedometer, and the GainFitness app (which I don't think syncs to MyFitnessPal). Anyone else using other apps that they like?
  • jesseniaperez18
    Options
    I'm 18 and looking to lose 40lbs (: