65 pounds gone. Happy Birthday to me! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• JanaEngland2
    Options
    Fabulous!! This is very inspiring! Keep getting and staying HEALTHY.
  • Laydee769
    Options
    Great job leads to great results. Sounds like along with shedding the lbs you have also shed some fears. Here's to feeling healthy and enjoying all that comes with it. Happy Birthday Girl!!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Deserving of all praise and compliments…what an amazing transformation!!I l love your goals and drive, way to make the most of life!!

And Happy Birthday, I bet it's been a GREAT one!!
  • leeannewgeorge
    leeannewgeorge Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you look like you feel great! Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you....
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on your success! I love your "I will's". I think I'll follow your lead. :)
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    wow. what an amazing difference. good for you for making it this far.
  • ambrec
    ambrec Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great job you look wonderful and I bet you feel amazing as well :)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday and you look amazing!! Nice work!!! :)
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! You look great!
  • BLooM817
    BLooM817 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look FaBuLoUs!! Congrats! And Happy, Happy Birthday!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congrats on all of your hard work-- and Happy Birthday!!
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    super job!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job leads to great results. Sounds like along with shedding the lbs you have also shed some fears. Here's to feeling healthy and enjoying all that comes with it. Happy Birthday Girl!!!

No, all the fears are still there, I just ignore them :-P
  • chrystalah
    chrystalah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! those are great goals too!
    plus you had your pic taken in a wet shirt... (not meant to be dirty, get your mind outta the gutter) id never do that right now cause of my weight, so hats off to that!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you go girl fabulous job
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi Serena! I think we went to college together (did you ever go to SMU?). Anyway, congrats on your success!!
  • bjgraphicspro
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
    You and I are the same height and within a few pounds of each other (and my birthday is next week - but I'm much older than you). I look at your photo and think...maybe I look better than I thought. :) Congratulations on your success!
  • serenapitala
    Options
    you look awesome!!! those are great goals too!
    plus you had your pic taken in a wet shirt... (not meant to be dirty, get your mind outta the gutter) id never do that right now cause of my weight, so hats off to that!

That was pretty terrifying, but I had to document the plunge! I was wary of posting it. I just decided to go for it. It was next to the before pick, it had to look better than that.
    Thanks
  • LisaStrick2013
    LisaStrick2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful present! Happy Birthday!
  • serenapitala
    Options
    Hi Serena! I think we went to college together (did you ever go to SMU?). Anyway, congrats on your success!!

We did go to school together. I recognize you from your pics. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!