Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options
You know, the things that people do that ANNOY you so much that they leave you in disbelief. Here are my top three...

1. People beeping at a school bus, especially at kindergardeners. You aren't going to be there for ten minutes so calm down and relax.

2. People getting annoyed at elderly people. We will all be there one day, Lord willing that is, so calm down. If you have aches and pains at 35 how do you think that you will feel at 80? Some elderly people tend to talk alot but alot of elderly people are lonely, let them talk for three minutes, the world isn't going to end.

3. People not flushing the toilet in a public restroom. Dude, you're nasty!

Replies

• jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Someone pulls up next to me at a red light, they have a cigarette hanging out of their mouth with the windows up and two kids in the backseat........scumbag:noway:
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    When you tell me I'm too fat to exercise! :explode:
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    People acting like complete and utter *kitten* and then complaining about the human race. (none of you though)
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Cops who see you with children in the pouring rain on a dark country road trying to change a flat tire and don't bother to stop or even ask if everything is ok.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "TL;DR" :sad:

Going to the library and seeing all of the computers filled and nobody in any of the book aisles.

Seeing a family, group of friends or even a couple out at a restaurant and they are all on their phones.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Internet message boards. It's where the vocal minority really shines.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    top 3 for me is
    1. certain people thinking that there is a gay agenda,
    2.Parents who dress warmer then their kids when they go outside
    3.people who talk about being broke and then going out and buying a new cell phone
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    People who vote for Obama.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    People that see horrific crimes, but don't dial 911...they just keep walking.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    The gay agenda.

It's so packed with fanciful outings. Why must you guys have appointments every day?!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    "Reality" tv, and the people who watch it.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    People that don't show respect for their elders. Get up and let an elderly (or someone that looks like they are having difficulty standing) sit down. Your 10 year old child sitting next to you can get up...heck so can you!!!!!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodness I have a list

- people are are mean to animal / children and the elderly
    - in fact people that are mean in general, you know some people are just ugly in their nature.
    - parents who smoke around their children
    - people who throw food away instead of putting it in a package for some one who is hungry
    - watching the way my dear country (South Africa) is going down the drain through a corrupt goverment and citizens who allow it
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.

THIS THIS THIS THIS
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    1. Animal Cruelty
    2. Disrespect for the elderly
    3. Homophobia

I lostall respect for the human race a long time ago.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Cruelty towards children, the elderly or the disabled.
  • JenniNBond
    JenniNBond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Blocking a lane of traffic at the grocery store while you "wait" for your friend/spouse/etc. to "run" in for just a second. Seriously, probably 90% of people in the grocery just needed to run in for a sec, park in a spot like everyone else.

Texting while driving, for that matter drinking and driving... I'm on the road too - and usually have my child in the car, if you want to kill yourself dont take anyone else out with you.

Not holding the door/elevator for people that are directly behind you.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    People who think you have to pray night and day for divine guidance for the cardinals. If you truly believe they are selecting the deity's presence and voice on this earth, do you think God is going to need to be reminded? Go plant pansies and then think, "I forgot to tell the cardinals who's the next pope!"
This discussion has been closed.