Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've annoyed a lot of people in my lifetime and for that I apologize but here are my biggest.

1. People who throw their cigarette butts out the windows of their cars either when stopped or worse when driving down the highway and it hits my vehicle. Actually any trash of any kind flying out the window. Its not that hard to keep in your vehicle and throw away when you reach your destination.

2. People who pay for things with a check and don't even begin to fill it out until they are all checked out.

3. People who did around in their purse or pockets trying to find the exact 47 cents they need to pay.

4. The people who park their shopping carts on one side of the aisle and look for an item on the other side of the aisle effectively blocking so no one can pass until your search is over.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

It is good for absolutely nothin'
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    People who judge others....:sick:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    People who like Captain America.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

Oh is that so?

Star Wars, Cake Wars, Storage Wars....
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The first one I haven't witnessed. Our school district walks.

The second, about the elderly, is so true. My children (all 5) delivered papers. On Friday and Saturday when they had to collect, it would take them "forever"; not because taing money and giving a stub was so time consuming, but because sometimes they were the only human being that said anything to an elderly customer in the last seven days. They learned a lot from these people and worried about them when their papers were left in the door and mail was piling up.

The third, not flushing? Eww, I can only imagine what their homes smell like. It is absolutely nasty.

I want to add a fourth because it is so prevalent where I live. Kids who have nothing better to do than to vandalize other people's property by smashing windshields and windows in houses with baseball bats. Why? Because it is fun, no one is home to watch them at midnight since parents are too busy partying.
  • sammirust
    sammirust Posts: 83
    Options
    teens getting pregnant and expecting their family/ the state to pay for everything.
    also the people that think ^ is okay.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Keyboard gangsters
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    The gay agenda.

It's so packed with fanciful outings. Why must you guys have appointments every day?!

heh, I knew it!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Murder
    Rape
    Child Molestation
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Gangnam Style.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    People who wear their seatbelts but are happy to allow their children to jump freely around the back seats. If you don't think they're necessary why are you wearing your own? Or do you just not value the lives of your children?

The phrase "I could care less". I can't hear it without wanting to set the offending party on fire.
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    Options
    Marmite.

Frankly this one alone is worthy of extinction.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

except for freing ppl from opression.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

Oh is that so?

Star Wars, Cake Wars, Storage Wars....
    I'd like to add people who like Star Wars to my list.
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options

2. People getting annoyed at elderly people. We will all be there one day, Lord willing that is, so calm down. If you have aches and pains at 35 how do you think that you will feel at 80? Some elderly people tend to talk alot but alot of elderly people are lonely, let them talk for three minutes, the world isn't going to end.

This. I take my 85 year old Grandma shopping about once a month so she can get out and feel like she is doing something. She rides the store scooter and people give her dirty looks and are so rude to her because she is slower. It makes me so mad and I usually end up saying something. If anyone deserves to use that store scooter, it is my 85 year old Grandma who has worked hard her whole life and doesn't get around like she used to.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    People who block the pedestrian lane around parks - I smack their back windows all the time. =)
    'I'm joggin' heah! I'm joggin heah!'

Sidezoomers - 'Oh no, I didn't notice the 1/2 mile of traffic for this exit, just let me in.'

People who give money or attention to the Kardashians or the Jersey Shore folk.
  • wgolli
    wgolli Posts: 1
    Options
    lap bands, gastric bypasses, and others.... purely to lose weight (not medical reasons).
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When a organization, government wants to exercise control over others and the masses stand by and allow it to happen.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I dont think I ever lost respect for the human race. Just certain humans.
This discussion has been closed.