60 Day Progress Pics

Options

Replies

• kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    You look incredible.

What book did you use? When you do cardio, how long do you do it for?
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Look at how much your thighs have thinned. Awesome work. Very inspirational, shows just how much working out will change your body.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    You look incredible.

What book did you use? When you do cardio, how long do you do it for?

Thanks so much! It's in The Body Sculpting Bible for Men. It's just what I had in the house when I decided I wanted to lift weights. So I picked the 14-day body sculpting workout (it's actually 6 weeks) because it didn't require machines.

Cardio is usually 30-45 min.
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats, thanks for sharing and inspiring others.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Look at how much your thighs have thinned. Awesome work. Very inspirational, shows just how much working out will change your body.

Thank you! My thighs are definitely a work in progress :)
  • lovelyshannon
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results in just 60 days! You look fantastic, keep up the awesome work lady. :)
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Some good looking progress right there!! Congrats you should be very proud!!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing - I am stuck at 144 but looking nothing like that! Definitely need to start up with some weight training.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

I just ordered the women's version - hope it works as well as the men's :)
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You give me hope and mega inspiration! You look phenomenal!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You. look. awesome!!!! :)
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is great. You look absolutely incredible!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    People really need to see this. Not even a 10 pound loss but you look like you've lost about 30! Don't listen to the scale it lies. You look amazing!!!!
  • BrookeSarge
    Options
    That is so awesome! Looking GREAT!
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! I'm 5'7 and I guess I need to jump on the weight lifting bandwagon because you look FANTASTIC! And all with no gym membership! WOW! :happy:
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are rockin' that bikini now! I hope I get those results with my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and 5lb weights!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You have 4 kids- you are MY hero! I have 3.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    You are rockin' that bikini now! I hope I get those results with my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and 5lb weights!

Thanks! Good luck to you!
  • coleybug73
    coleybug73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW!

As a 5'7", 30-something mother of two who just this morning weighed in at 153.1, you are TRULY an inspiration to me! Your first picture is very similiar to the way I look right now. I hope my hard work pays off like yours did! Fantastic job!!! Thank you for posting your pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!