Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    graeter's black raspberry chip icecream - sooooooooooo good
  • jnicole90
    jnicole90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sweets. Specifically anything involving chocolate, and even more specifically cookies and ice cream!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Gouda, Colchester, Edam, Ricotta, Bleu, Gorgonzola, Brie, Camembert, Gervin, Cottage, Stilton, Cheddar, Sweetmilk, Feta, Mozzarella, Emental, Gruyere, Roquefort, Halloumi, Cream, Cottage, Babybel, Mascarpone................CHEESE
    I am probably one big mouse in disguise!!!

Oh, and More Cheese!!!!!
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    :devil:
    Pizza. If it's in the room with me, IT WILL BE DEVOURED!!! No if's, and's, or but's about it. Absolute Kryptonite!!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Olives and Cheese. Separate or together. And Olives. And Cheese. Oh, and Olives!
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Cheddar Bay Biscuits. DAMN YOU RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    There are no STOP signs when cake is in my house, especially cake with butter cream frosting. Did I say cake? Cake, Cake, Cake.
  • BeanDelphiki
    Options
    POPCORN. Especially white cheddar flavour.

It's the worst thing ever. I can turn down baked goods, ice cream, fried junk and chocolate without batting an eyelash if I've a mind to eat well...but offer me popcorn and I'm done for. I refuse to even eat it in public, because I know I look like the Cookie Monster eating it. Couldn't even tell you what it is about popcorn (compared to, say, potato chips), but it's my crack rock.

The other day I had a customer walk into my store with a huuuge open bag of Kernel's popcorn she was munching from, walk RIGHT UP TO ME SPECIFICALLY (she ignored the rest of the staff!) and offer me some from the open bag. Noooo, why?! LOL.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1). Creamer for coffee--> Gotta have it.
    2). Any sort of CHIPS!--> So I don't buy them.
    :blushing:
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    mac & cheese when I'm on that kick...don't have those kicks too much anymore because I will eat it if I want it..usually satisfied after I do for a while...the switch flips when its your choice and not seen as a restriction
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Amazing Vegan ribs that a Vietnamese restaurant do close to my home, I'm sure they have a trillion calories in each one. Have to stop typing to clean the drool of my keyboard.......This thread is cruel.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Dark chococolate!!!!
  • rmarie98
    rmarie98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    anything chocolate. or anything greasy. ughhh I love food too much
  • fatboymax
    fatboymax Posts: 90
    Options
    Kentucky Fried Chicken... the smell puts me in a trance. I lose all control it is pathetic!
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Cheese and all cheese related foods, including any items that can be dipped in cheese and mixed with cheese.
    also, all crunchy foods (tortilla chips and queso will be the death of me!)
    so far, ive been able to substitute a lot of my cheese habit with thin slices (40 cals each) and eating nuts for crunch...
    its slightly satisfying but every once in a while i factor in some cheese and chips (also known as fat and sodium!)
  • Mint chocolate. It's fine when it's not opened, but as soon as I start... whole boxes of after eight mints, giant bars of mint bubbly and mint aero, the mint aero mousses are pretty darn good too. And mint kit kats.... *drool* Even mint baileys in my hot chocolate! It's still in my life, but in moderation(ish!)

Haven't had to deal with pizza and fish and chips yet, we've avoided them while we're getting into the good habits, but I've been craving a Dominos pepperoni passion and garlic cheese bread since about 3 days in, I think it might almost be time to give in (although fell off the mint chocolate wagon yeaterday, so possibly not this week!)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Olives and Cheese. Separate or together. And Olives. And Cheese. Oh, and Olives!

cheese. stuffed. olives. (heaven in my mouth)
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Cheesecake!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! However, I've moved to Dark , so not as guilty!