- 30KG (66LBS) and counting (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Incredible! you look amazing :) Keep up the awesome work!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Love the potato comparison. I need to try that sometime. It's strange how sometimes you can't see your own progress. You're doing fantastic!
  • airant
    airant Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • twilight473
    twilight473 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are doing great honey! Keep it up! I look through all of your inspirational stories when I'm having a down day - and it's people like you that keep me going. :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thats a lot of potatoes, you look great!!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person!!! Awesome! Congrats on your success!!

The potato pic is fantastic!! What a reminder! :flowerforyou:
  • scarywordlikediet
    scarywordlikediet Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OK...WOW...need I say more
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous... great pic with the potatos, sometimes you need a visual to really get it. Keep it up and good luck on the next goal.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great Idea with the potato picture! You look great!!!!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    You look great! What a good way to show progress with the potatoes!!
  • lauradawson1123
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the potato pic :)
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can see such a difference in your expressions in the photos, too. The visual with the potatoes is great!
  • kimclenard
    kimclenard Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful transformation. You should be sooooo proud of yourself.

I have found that with running when I am getting started. I walk for an interval than run for an interval. The interval may be 60 seconds or whatever feels good to you. This helps build my muscles that aren't use to the new activity. Also I walk hills and when conditioned begin to run up hill. I don't run down them this doesn't feel good to my knees. Something about the incline is easier on my knees if running up hill.. I have ran with others who disagree with what works for me but overall I think you have to listen to 'your' body.

All the best to you as you continue on this health journey. Again congrats on all of your hard work and it paying off! :-)
  • I3ernadette
    I3ernadette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    that potato bit may be my favorite thing ever! and congratulations, of course, on your weight loss :D
  • theabbeydawners
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!