lost over 106 lbs and almost to goal weight!!!!!! ((PICS))

Replies

• Myosha86
    Myosha86 Posts: 46
    Yayy you !!! You look AMAZING!! :flowerforyou:
  • ericanom
    ericanom Posts: 27 Member
    That's amazing, well done!
  • kerrymarie26
    kerrymarie26 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, well done!!!!
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    WOW JUST WOW. you look so amazing well done. your family must be so proud of you!!
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    You look amazing! What an inspiration :)
  • Way to go! You look great!
  • you look fab well done x
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    One thing that hasn't changed.... your smile! It's beautiful and it shines through :) Congrats on your success!
  • You were beautiful before, but you look fantastic now!! Congratulations on all your hard work!! Thank you for sharing with us, Kerry!! You're a true inspiration! :happy:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Congrats on your transformation!!
  • Very inspiring. Just started AGAIN and ready to finally get to my goal weight of 145. Playing tennis and volleyball and my new year's resolution was to walk at least 1 mile per day. I have a few miles to make up but so far so good.
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    amazing! thank you for sharing and inspiring others. :smile:
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Wow your face changed so much! You look like a different person! Inspiring!
  • Sugasnaps
    Sugasnaps Posts: 7 Member
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your accomplishments! :happy:
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    I absolutely adore how your family supported your journey, that is so important. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • Kerry, thanks for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration as are a lot of people I have "met" on this site. I hope it works for me. Seems I'm still working out the kinks. Congratulations - you look fabulous!!
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Amazing transformation. You look fantastic!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    You all rock....thank you!!!! MFP is awesome! Stick with it and you'll be the next success story :)
  • EyeOnThePrize82
    EyeOnThePrize82 Posts: 59 Member
    Awesome!!
  • atoz133
    atoz133 Posts: 38 Member
    LOVE looking at success stories like yours!! So inspirational! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!