30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• BethanyBBCakes
    BethanyBBCakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and could use a boost! Count me in!
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I will start today too. I actually had the video and let a friend borrow it so now I will have to use you tube but that's ok. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck everyone.
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on level two.It's a great workout. I bought her ripped in 30 to do after
  • xtinaaj
    xtinaaj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4! After the first day I nearly couldn't walk anymore, today I felt tired but satisfied after the workout! Indurance is also so much better :) can't wait to know how i'll feel after 30 days
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the program again today!! I like the idea of changing it up like CatieDan said! I get bored when I've done the 10 days per level straight! This 30 days I'm going with the 2 days of each level also! Worth a try! Good luck everyone!!
  • TrikeCycle
    TrikeCycle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've never been one for workout videos because I felt like such a goon but its time to get moving toward my goals.
  • Xena32
    Xena32 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks guys I think I will try to do it in the morning too.

I am surprised that there is no rest day in 30DS...Are you doing one?
  • fit4life_7
    fit4life_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just started a new post. If anyone is interested, I'm starting March 25th. Look for the post "New 30 Day Shred Group. This will give some time to get everything they need/prepare for Jillian. :laugh:

I'm starting once I get back from a much needed trip. Who's with me! *hoping someone will be* lol
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just started a new post. If anyone is interested, I'm starting March 25th. Look for the post "New 30 Day Shred Group. This will give some time to get everything they need/prepare for Jillian. :laugh:

I'm starting once I get back from a much needed trip. Who's with me! *hoping someone will be* lol

I really need to start as soon as I can (which is actually friday because I have money to get the video and hand weights until then...gotta love this economy) or else I will chicken out!. Plus...*sheepish voice" I already wrote out my whole months schedule :blushing:

Plus I think it will work better for me if I start on a Friday, because I know I can walk funny all day Saturday and Sunday, but I will catch hell if I walk funny at work on Monday.
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of the 30 day shred can someone please explain to me
  • KevinsCatie
    Options
    I have never heard of the 30 day shred can someone please explain to me

I actually went and read the description and reviews on Amazon after I kept seeing everyone here talking about it. Very insightful.
  • fit4life_7
    fit4life_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    CatieDan - I understand that! I want to start today but I'll be traveling soon and I don't want to start and have to stop. Be sure to let us know how it goes!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD... but I'm told it is on youtube if you don't want to buy the DVD :) saves money! :bigsmile:
  • Xena32
    Xena32 Posts: 13
    Options
    I started a new topic for those that start on Friday March 15th.
  • KevinsCatie
    Options
    I started a new topic for those that start on Friday March 15th.

Count me in for that one!! And yes I did find it on youtube last night, so I probably wont go buy it, since my hubby can set up my laptop to play through his giant tv screen anyways LOL! I do still want to start it on Friday because it will work out with all of the goals I already wrote out perfectly.
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    L1D9 finished! I am starting to get nervous about starting level 2 on Friday... Anyone else?!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it for the secong time tomorrow! Feel free to add me!
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    I am on Day 7 today. I have already lost 1/2 an inch in my hips. I measure everyday like a crazy lady. I really wish we used the metric system in the US. ;)

I am trying to do this every day with no rest. I haven't been able to squeeze any extra cardio or even walks in, so I'm basically just doing the shred. I just want to drop a size. That would be awesome to fit into my old clothes!

Hope you all are doing well!
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started L2D1 today, and I found it considerably more difficult. All those plank moved KILLED me. Hopefully it gets easier just like level 1 did :)
  • salmaosman
    salmaosman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will join you, I started it 3 days ago. Good luck!