• michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Apple, big ole apple. LOL

Apple too -_-
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in shape .. ROUND is a shape isn't it ?? lol !!!! :) Keep smiling peeps!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    @ Aaron (Vegeta) Haha... Sorry, I'm not laughing that you're an apple, I laughing about your good humor.
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    Pear.

I hate how that calculator automatically thinks you hate your body shape!

"Do choose wide leg trousers and jeans to balance out your bum."
    "Don't go for body hugging skirts and dresses. They will only emphasise the imbalance of your bottom and top halves."

I wear 'body hugging' skirts/dresses/trousers all the time, don't feel like I need "balancing out" thank you!

hahaha me too!!!
  • lauradiet0829
    Options
    sometimes you can go from being a rectangle to an hourglass when you lose weight in the mid-section.....seems like it can change
  • vangberg91
    Options
    Lol I thought I was apple, but I'm hourglass :) Yay! But I know I'm definitely hourglass when I've lost weight
  • CaliforniaJay
    Options
    A sad, sad Rectangle.

The good news is, if I lose a couple inches off the waist, I will be Hourglass shaped. Not that it would make me feel better if I'm still overweight.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    According to that, I'm hourglass.
  • ChristyCoheeder
    Options
    not sure
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Are there shape names for men?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Uuugh! My sister was right. I have to trim trim trim. I'm a stupid rectangle according to the site. Still have to tighten some more though.
  • ember673
    ember673 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to do this later. I like Garfields reply to what shape are you. "Round"
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I did this and it said hourglass, but I think it's wrong because my measurements are messed up as I'm just so fat. I think I'm actually a pear.
  • Dan4495
    Dan4495 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I entered my measurements on the website and discovered that I am an inverted triangle! That's right, it says "The bearer of large breasts, a generous tummy and a broad back to support your ample front. You’re an inverted triangle. Balance your figure and draw attention to your gorgeous pins with a pair of sexy stilettos."

Although I admit to never having tried them I am just not willing to try stilettos. There's only so much I am willing to do for vanity reasons.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I entered my measurements on the website and discovered that I am an inverted triangle! That's right, it says "The bearer of large breasts, a generous tummy and a broad back to support your ample front. You’re an inverted triangle. Balance your figure and draw attention to your gorgeous pins with a pair of sexy stilettos."

Although I admit to never having tried them I am just not willing to try stilettos. There's only so much I am willing to do for vanity reasons.

Come on.Be a sport! They do wonders for your calves!
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Naturally a rectangle / banana / I

At the moment though I' m the banana that ate the apple whole
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    checking this out when I get home!
  • Atojiso
    Atojiso Posts: 15
    Options
    It says apple... but way back in the day when I was in shape hourglass. Right now, though, I think "round" is more accurate... round is totally a shape! ;)
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    According to this website, I'm an hourglass, but I disagree somewhat. I have a defined waist but it would have to be a couple of inches smaller to qualify for what I think of as a classic hourglass shape. My hubby calls me a curvy pencil, for what that's worth.