All Men In Swimwear

Options

Replies

• AEfit4life76
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little late on this thread but better late than never. My pic is me a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to loose about 10lbs and have one down so far. Its pretty tough to shed the fat! I'm not where I would like to be yet but won't stop till I get there.
    Ladies, be honest...tell me what you think...

Be gentle with me...lol
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job, guys!!!!! :drinker:
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. Love the support on this website! You guys are amazing.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Bump to that!!

you all guys are amazing :) I may post my photo later,,
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I just creeped this thread and OH SO THANKFUL I DID! And prob will do it again in a few more pages ;)

You all look amazing and great progress! So brave and confidence is way more attractive than anything to me
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    It does make me sad how guys face the same prejudices as women. Women say men can be cruel but I totally see it the other way round as well.

I think the guys on here all look great. My dear bf asked me if he should shave his body hair but I like body hair on guys myself as I think it is natural.

Awesome work guys, we certainly weren't created to body build necessarily (which is a life choice) but don't let anyone put down who you are!
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options
    I'll trade ya a few of these guys for that car on your weightloss ticker. :smile:

lol. I'm big pimpin swimsuit guys.

Hahahaha! I'm not sure I'd need a man if I ACTUALLY had that car. :love:
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow congratulation to all the men on here. you are all fantastic and handsome :flowerforyou:
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    I've always had a problem with the other end of the spectrum.... always tall, lanky, scrawny. Then, after an accident in 1991 left me paralyzed from the waist down, it didn't take too long after getting out of the hospital for the weight to start piling on.

It's been a bit of a tough road because a lot of the mainstream info out there doesn't exactly apply to someone in my situation, but then again, we're all different, right?.... and there's no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solution anyway.

So, after modifying my diet and over a year and half to this point of weight training, I've managed to get to what I think is a pretty good size.... now I just have to try and put on some more muscle!!

vSVZlUJ.jpg

I bow to you sir! You are amazing and you are looking friggin' awesome dude! Keep it up man!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little late on this thread but better late than never. My pic is me a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to loose about 10lbs and have one down so far. Its pretty tough to shed the fat! I'm not where I would like to be yet but won't stop till I get there.

Be gentle with me...lol

Man, if I could get even close to where you are, I'd be a VERY, VERY, VERY happy man!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options

Be gentle with me...lol

Man, if I could get my body to look even close to where you are, I'd be a VERY, VERY, VERY happy man!

NOTE - edited my comment after realizing it could be taken the wrong way! LOL
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Like many, certainly not happy with my current physique, but hell its sure a hell of a lot better than I was 40 lbs ago. I have to nut up here. This is a picture from January. Most recent one I have.

1dd4c23f-ce86-4264-87d8-854dc597fcc1_zpse280a850.jpg

Updat alert update alert update alert!!!!!

Waaaaaay too funny, My Girlfriend was on MFP before I was, and I forgot to log her off when I got onto the computer. No this is not melmel its Seachickens84. Oooooh she is going to kick my rear for this one LMAO

This really cracked me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This thread is AWESOME! Great job guys! You should all repost here in a few months to show your progress.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    started here

2vc7s7a.jpg

Present :

p3tw6.png

316850h.jpg

Your legs are Ca-razy! Good job!
  • paranoia99
    paranoia99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well all the squatting in olympic weightlifting and the sumo deadlifts from powerlifting takes care of the booty i guess :p

Its kind of weird, there's been a couple of instances where woman have complimented me on my *kitten*, like seriously lol?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    IMG_0473_zps0dde1dfa.jpg

You seriously look great, but the randomness of the little toy in this picture is FANTASTIC!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    This thread gets my stamp of approval:smooched: And OP, power to you for overcoming your insecurities and inspiring others to do likewise!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Be gentle with me...lol
    I'd say you're looking good and doing great :smile:
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    wish i knew how to post a pic so I can show you my Timoteo trunks...damnit!