Options

Replies

• jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am interested if there is still room
  • goofylvr80
    Options
    Please ladies add me as well! I want to join the challenge, but don't know how to add friends
  • Lashayewynn
    Options
    When I first joined myfitness pal I was 250, I lost 22 lbs but after my wedding I went back to 250.

I started a 4 week weight loss challenge last Monday it would be nice to have some support and I'm willing to extend it another week. If anyone needs ideas for low calorie meals go to sparkrecipes.com and register, they have lots of great meals and very good most under 300 cals. I visited a Medical Weight Loss clinic and they put me on a 600 - 800 calorie a day diet. I'm very surprised at the fact that I'm not starving it's actually filling. The first week was all protein and I lost 6.4 lbs, now I can have veggies and other things and so far this week I had lost 2.1 lbs. I'm at 242.2 and my goal weight is 185(pre pregnancy weight) so I have a long way to go. Tip: you can have a much sugar free Jell-o as you want, it's only 10 calories per serving.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Marlalshaw, that was such a motivating post! It just goes to show losing weight can benefit us in more way than one.
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    This group was just started today, might find some support there too! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12859-4-week-challange
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im at 208 I would like to join the challenge what things I need to do pls inbox me, my goal weight is 130 I like to get to 185 in four weeks,
  • MrsGonsalves16
    MrsGonsalves16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will help push me to want to burn more :D
  • injunbeck
    Options
    I'm in! i do good for two weeks then blow it for the next 6 .
  • cyoung0102
    cyoung0102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 6 lbs in 4 weeks. My goal weight is 120.
    I'm getting married in 9 months and REALLY want to get close to my goal weight by then! Lots of motivation!!
  • anniesmiles_123
    Options
    Please please please add me. Im new and need a challenge to get me started. Put me down for 8 lbs in 4 weeks. That is definitely do-able. I dont know how to be added to a group though.
  • anniesmiles_123
    Options
    I am getting ready for my son's wedding in June. I am so ashamed of how I look and eeryone is coming from around the country so I am just embarassed. I don't even want to walk down the isle to be seated at the ceremony I am so ashamed. I hope I can get some weight off over the next 3 months. At least enough not to jiggle too much!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in

I'm at 208 now
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Lashayewynn that is definitely some good information. Keep those tips coming!
  • KishaD01
    KishaD01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I am Kisha and I am looking to lose 8 lbs plus in 4 weeks.:smile:
  • herz28camaro
    herz28camaro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    count me in..ty
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I think this would be a great way to keep me motivated! My starting weight at the begining og the year was around 228 and I am currently around 212 and would love to lose between 6-8 pounds in the 4 weeks. :D
  • KishaD01
    KishaD01 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it!:happy:
  • mrsquayej
    Options
    I am in! I am new to MFP, and I need some motivation. I want to lose 30 pounds by the end of May. I do Zumba and Brazil butt lift 6 days a week.
  • natzkj
    natzkj Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me i'll give it ago tooo, will try my hardest... My current weight is 136lb(9stone 10lb) Goal weight is between 119lb (8st 7lb) and 126lb (9stone). Aim for 5lb in 4weeks. good luck
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Perfect. I'm down to those stubborn last 10 pounds and I have a wedding in May in Cuba (where the average age of those going to 22 and a half!!) so this is good.

Thanks for doing this. Looking forward to Weigh in Wednesdays!!

Cindy