Greek Yogurt , what is your favorite way to eat it

Options
ClairBears84
ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
MOST AMAZING THING EVER........ 200g greek yogurt with a pear chopped up finely and a decent DASH of cinnamon in, leave in fridge overnight. Bloody divine! Not sweet ( flavored yogurt too sweet for me), amazing fresh and delicious!

Share yours.. please

Replies

• Gargy1
    Gargy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    With Eat Natural Toasted Muesli - quick, easy and delish !!
  • meriken
    meriken Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    honey and cinnamon, mixed frozen berries . ppmicrowaved apple and cinnamon all ymmy
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    tomorrow i am going to try apple... yum!
  • tullyn8
    tullyn8 Posts: 8
    Options
    My latest thing to do with Greek yoghurt is mixing it with cocoa powder, a tiny bit of almond milk & maple syrup or stevia and letting it sit in the fridge for an hour or so... yum! .....and some peanut or almond butter also goes great in there :)
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Plain with a small spoonful of brown sugar mixed in.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I like a 6 oz container of plain Greek yogurt with a cup of strawberries or blueberries. I go through tons of it during summer and very little the rest of the year.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    with fruit!!
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, blackberries and plain yogurt - you don't need to add any sweetener!
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Off George Clooney's stomach - oops, still dreaming! :flowerforyou:

I make in to tzatziki - great with chicken, fish, lamb, salad, etc
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I usually add honey, mango, and starfruit (using up tropical fruit I bought on sale at the grocery store), but some of these ideas sound really good too!!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Eat it like a dip with graham crackers. I love Fage, 2 percent or fullf at, AMAZING. Sometimes I crack up the grahams with banana, cinnamon, honey, like eating ice cream. Fage seriously changed my life, when we first started eating it I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it, sad but true. :tongue:
  • redraider08
    redraider08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Dannon's Oikos (plain, nonfat), 1 scoop of vanilla protein (usual Dymatize or Prograde), 2 tbsp of natty PB and sliced banana.

Awesomeness.
  • iamferf2
    iamferf2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love it with frozen berrries and honey for breakfast. I put the fruit in the fridge overnight to begin thawing otherwise it ends up freezing the yogurt. It is also tasty with a sprinkle or 2 of Sun Crystals for the sweetness in place of honey. I also mix it with natural peanut butter for a great, low sugar, high protein snack with celery.
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    I eat it plain never really thought about it
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I use it in baking. Any mention of sour cream and/or butter is replaced with Greek yogurt and skim milk.
  • zmoreno10
    zmoreno10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the 6oz Chobani cups from costco that have fruit inside, so I store 'em in the freezer and treat myself to frozen yogurt whenever I want!

Added bonus is that I don't have to deal with the actual yogurt shop AND it's cheaper.....
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fage with sugar free vanilla Torani. A perfect late night snack.
  • AngisBubis
    AngisBubis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    MOST AMAZING THING EVER........ 200g greek yogurt with a pear chopped up finely and a decent DASH of cinnamon in, leave in fridge overnight. Bloody divine! Not sweet ( flavored yogurt too sweet for me), amazing fresh and delicious!

Share yours.. please

This combination sounds delicious. I will be trying it. Thanks for sharing.

I don't enjoy the flavored yogurt either. I usually just drizzle a little bit of natural honey.
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    Options
    With toasted coconut!!
    Add an 1/8 cup of mini chocolate chips & chopped almonds with the coconut & you got Almond Joy Fage!

Honey and toasted pecans with a drop or two of vanilla - bakla-thin

Just to name a couple!!!
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Add it in the blender to a protein shake. 1oz gives it amazing consistency!!