Greek Yogurt , what is your favorite way to eat it

Options

Replies

• donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My new found favorite is vanilla (yoplait 100 calorie) with 1-2 t sugar free fat free cheesecake flavored pudding (powder only).
  • Labchic18
    Options
    With mixed blueberries and strawberries and a bit of bran budds sprinkled on top for added crunch. I eat it quite often.
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Off George Clooney's stomach - oops, still dreaming! :flowerforyou:

I make in to tzatziki - great with chicken, fish, lamb, salad, etc

Haha! I don't think I would want to eat it off anyone's stomach, but tzatziki sounds great! I'm hoping to make some this week for homemade falafel sanwiches.

I've also been adding sliced banana or chopped nuts with a little honey.
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    I pour it over fruit and add some seeds, either pumkin or sunflower for the added crunch.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I use it as my sour cream.
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh, my favorite way also.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    0% Fage with 1tb of maple syrup and 1 tb toasted walnuts. TO DIE FOR
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Off a hot chick?
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    1teaspoon of reduced sugar jam it's yummy takes the sour taste away x
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well that didn't work. I meant to reply to the comment-Greek yogurt with almond or peanut butter and a bit of hot cocoa powder.
  • saralayne42
    saralayne42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OP - I must try your pear idea!

I love to mix plain with 1/3 cup of pumpkin, some vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and a tiny bit of brown sugar. Sometimes I'll take one of the baby's graham crackers mix that in as well. Pumpkin pie for breakfast? Yes, please!
  • cljabusc
    cljabusc Posts: 48
    Options
    last night post work out I had 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 strawberry sliced, 1/4 banana sliced, few almonds, and 2 tsp drizzled honey. delicious
  • BeastModeKitty
    Options
    With granola and strawberries! Wayy too good!
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    with chopped banana, raspberries and blueberries and about a tablespoon of honey drizzled on top
  • timmemin
    timmemin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. plain oikos, 1/3 c. cascadian farms oats and honey granola, and fresh blueberries or strawberries. So delicious!
  • txs78746
    txs78746 Posts: 24
    Options
    I love to pretend its sour cream and cover my potato with it. Its texture is close enough that I don't miss the sour cream (much). :smile:
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas here! I mix it with lemon juice, (fresh) garlic puree, salt and pepper - I use this as a dip for veggies or in a pita sandwich with chicken & veggies.
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    +replacement for sour cream (tricked the kids on this too)
    + nonfat, plain with PB2, TapN' Apple apple butter and a crushed up caramel rice cake
    + nonfat, plain with frozen blueberries and honey when the calories are there I will add a crushed up graham cracker and even more decadent a serving of white "chocolate" morsels

Love the stuff!
  • CJpgh
    CJpgh Posts: 52
    Options
    With flax seed and blueberries. Damn its good
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My new found favorite is vanilla (yoplait 100 calorie) with 1-2 t sugar free fat free cheesecake flavored pudding (powder only).

Ooooh that sounds delicious! Gonna try that!!