Replies

• SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    peanut butter captain crunch!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Hands down Special K Fruit & Yogurt or Cinnamon Pecan with Fat Free Milk and fresh/frozen mixed fruit on top OR Dulce de Leche or Cinnamon Burst Cheerios same scenario. I add 1TBSP local, raw honey and 1/2 - 1TBSP EVOO also.
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am crazy about Fiber One's new 80 calorie honey squares! http://www.fiberone.com/products/cereal/80-calories-honey-squares

I also love the new flavors that Cheerios has out - in particular, the peanut butter ones. Yum!

Fiber One's 80 calorie chocolate tastes like Coco Puffs to me. NOM NOM NOM!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    frosted flakes with some slices of banana
  • csfillmore
    csfillmore Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Special K Vanilla Almond
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hot cereal - McCann's steel cut oatmeal. I add a few drops of maple syrup and some blueberries to that. Keeps me full all morning.
    Cold cereal - Silver Palate Grainberry Apples and Cinnamon flavor or Cheerios.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Usually anything by Kashi
    I don't really eat cereal though because it makes me hungrier!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    2 servings of John McCains steel cut oats and I mix in 1 serving of Fage 2 percent plain. But first thing in morning I have 2 servings of Market Pantry (Targets Brand) Chocolate Protein Powder with one cup 2 percent milk and blend with 6 ice cubes chocolate smoothy to get my morning going.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Because I love chocolate and also wanted a better cereal ... I love the Special K Chocolatey Delight

I also like Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love Kashi Go Lean Crunch (yum!), but I also alternate between Kashi, Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch, Grapenuts, and Fiber One.
  • bcdg24
    bcdg24 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I make my own granola, and I love it! I use old-fashioned oats (although steel-cut are the best), wheat germ, chopped nuts and dried fruit. Send me a message if you'd like a recipe!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I almost always go for Old Fashioned Oatmeal and stir in a fist full of fresh berries instead of any sugar or other sweetener. On the rare occasion that I have cold cereal it's usually one of the Fiber One varieties.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    oatmeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I almost always go for Old Fashioned Oatmeal and stir in a fist full of fresh berries instead of any sugar or other sweetener. On the rare occasion that I have cold cereal it's usually one of the Fiber One varieties.
    YEAH!!!!!!!! HIGH 5!!!!
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Raisin Bran Crunch....
  • OroroMunroe
    Options
    I eat Bran Flakes, Need the fibre!

But if I didnt give two ****s about my health I would eat any cereal with lots of sugar!! My parents deprived me as a child, seriously affected me into adulthood!

Put down the cinnamon toast crunch and i promise not to hurt you!! NOT
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Frosted mini wheats....
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My all-time fave is Apple Jacks..but have serious devotion also to Frosted Flakes (they're GRRRREAT!!! :laugh: ) and frosted mini wheats - which I can eat dry right out of the box! :wink:
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Kashi go Lean