Turbofire result pictures/stories anyone?

Options
Angel0787
Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
I ordered TurboFire on Friday, waiting for it to come in. I was curious if anyone else has done this program and what were your results :) Looking for some motivation!! Thanks ahead of time everyone :)

Replies

• Angel0787
    Options
    Anyone???
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 so I don't know if I would be much help, but I'm loving it so far! I think I have lost about 2lbs and an inch or two, but I can tell things are "shifting" :)

I just re-took my pictures and I notice a little difference. There is also a group called Turbo Fire Hotties (or something like that) that has a lot of people who are all at different stages of the program.

Day1vDay10_front_zps3352ba3d.jpg

Hope this helps! I actually think the program is a lot of fun.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 so I don't know if I would be much help, but I'm loving it so far! I think I have lost about 2lbs and an inch or two, but I can tell things are "shifting" :)

I just re-took my pictures and I notice a little difference. There is also a group called Turbo Fire Hotties (or something like that) that has a lot of people who are all at different stages of the program.

Day1vDay10_front_zps3352ba3d.jpg

Hope this helps! I actually think the program is a lot of fun.

I can see a difference and wow only 10 days into it. :) I am excited about the program. I started on 30DS, and I got results, but I am looking for something more fun to keep me going :)
  • aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have done TurboFire!! It is by far my fav workout. I also go to Turbo Kick at the gym (the live version). I officially started in October. I am 5'7" and weighed about 170. When I completed the calander in Jan I was down to 157ish. About 15 lbs gone!!! 3 inches lost from waist, 1 from hips (have nice "child-bearing" hips, and 1 from chest. I feel great! I'm still at it and will start a hybrid of TF and Body Beast soon. :)
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month and actually got fatter. My previous workouts were better. But I suppose its good for people who haven't had a workout in months.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I do a hybrid of P90X and Turbo Fire. I don't know how to post pics here but you can look at my profile and see my before and after. I have it posted there in pics. I will tell you I love it. Chalean is so motivating. I love P90X for weight lifting but on days I want a bigger burn I do a Turbo Fire hit class after lifting. For me it has been the perfect combination but I am not done yet! :)
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I did it for a month and actually got fatter. My previous workouts were better. But I suppose its good for people who haven't had a workout in months.

Wow. Never heard anyone say that about TF before. Sorry it did not work for you :( I actually think it is pretty tough and I am a P90X person as well.
  • aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options

Wow. Never heard anyone say that about TF before. Sorry it did not work for you :( I actually think it is pretty tough and I am a P90X person as well.

goodness. i don't know anyone that got fat from it either!! I'm sorry as well that it didn't work for you. And I had been working out since July when I started in October, so working out was not new to me. I have continued with it since the calander was done and am currently down 29 lbs. Were you following a healthy eating plan? maybe that is why you didn't see the results that you wanted?
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I have done TurboFire!! It is by far my fav workout. I also go to Turbo Kick at the gym (the live version). I officially started in October. I am 5'7" and weighed about 170. When I completed the calander in Jan I was down to 157ish. About 15 lbs gone!!! 3 inches lost from waist, 1 from hips (have nice "child-bearing" hips, and 1 from chest. I feel great! I'm still at it and will start a hybrid of TF and Body Beast soon. :)

Wow, awesome job :) Thank you for posting your results!
  • Angel0787
    Options

Wow, sorry to hear that. :(
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I do a hybrid of P90X and Turbo Fire. I don't know how to post pics here but you can look at my profile and see my before and after. I have it posted there in pics. I will tell you I love it. Chalean is so motivating. I love P90X for weight lifting but on days I want a bigger burn I do a Turbo Fire hit class after lifting. For me it has been the perfect combination but I am not done yet! :)

That's awesome, I want to continue strength training on top of it to. I've been doing 30 day shred up to this point, but I needed someone to keep me better motivated. It was effective, but I've had to start tuning out Jillian in order to get through a workout anymore lol. P90X or Combat are the two I am considering after I finish turbofire. :) I will check out your pictures on your page! Thanks :)
  • tryinghard71
    Options

That's awesome, I want to continue strength training on top of it to. I've been doing 30 day shred up to this point, but I needed someone to keep me better motivated. It was effective, but I've had to start tuning out Jillian in order to get through a workout anymore lol. P90X or Combat are the two I am considering after I finish turbofire. :) I will check out your pictures on your page! Thanks :)

Same here. 30DS bored me to tears. To much of the same thing everyday. You don't have to worry about tuning out Chalean. LOL! She is great and there are so many workouts that you can't get bored. I will tell you on the P90X some people think Tony is annoying. I like him. But! The great thing about his workout DVD's is it has an option to only hear silence and cues. Love this because I can Jam my own music while I am working out and just hear his cues when to switch to next move. Weight lifting did make a huge difference for me. You will not need to tune Chalean out. The music is sometimes louder than her voice. It's so much fun.
  • Angel0787
    Options

Same here. 30DS bored me to tears. To much of the same thing everyday. You don't have to worry about tuning out Chalean. LOL! She is great and there are so many workouts that you can't get bored. I will tell you on the P90X some people think Tony is annoying. I like him. But! The great thing about his workout DVD's is it has an option to only hear silence and cues. Love this because I can Jam my own music while I am working out and just hear his cues when to switch to next move. Weight lifting did make a huge difference for me. You will not need to tune Chalean out. The music is sometimes louder than her voice. It's so much fun.

I loved it at first, but I get bored easily lol. So a few weeks into it I got bored, I finished it, but only got to level 2. Then I moved out of state and the move got me behind on my workouts, so I've kinda restarted just for something to do until Turbofire arrives and I think I am so excited about turbo that I feel like 30DS is just dragging. I want to get to the good stuff.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    To say it made you "fatter" is just crazy. No workout will make you "fat". It was probably a garbage diet.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbo Fire and I am in my second round of Les Mills Combat. I enjoyed Turbo Fire, but have seen more results from Combat. I started a group on the message boards for a 90 day summer challenge if interested let me know. The challenge starts on 3/18/13 but you can jump in if you want. Combat is a lot of fun you wouldn't be disappointed in the program. As far as getting fatter doing TF that didn't happen to me. Every program with Beachbody comes with a nutritional plan. Nutrition is a very important part of the equation if you want results. Good Luck and remember check out both programs..

LisaMfit4life
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    To say it made you "fatter" is just crazy. No workout will make you "fat". It was probably a garbage diet.

^^^ Agreed. If you were eating the appropriate amount of calories, unless you have a medical condition, I don't see how a high intensity workout could 'make you fatter'...
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options

Oh I wasn't aware you were watching me eat while I was on it. I ate the amount of calories it said and I did not eat a Crap diet, I ate lots of lean meats and veggies.

I just think eating that amount of calories with such a small workout wasn't what works for my body. I work better on fewer calories and more focused workouts.
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 now and love it! Have lost about 3 pounds so far and haven't yet measured or taken new pics (that is at the end of the week). I do think I feel better so that is a plus :)
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Oh I wasn't aware you were watching me eat while I was on it. I ate the amount of calories it said and I did not eat a Crap diet, I ate lots of lean meats and veggies.

I just think eating that amount of calories with such a small workout wasn't what works for my body. I work better on fewer calories and more focused workouts.

I think she is saying it doesn't logically make sense at all - unless you are a scientific exception - that if you were taking in the property quantity of food / nutrition, you would 'get fatter' while doing a high intensity workout. E.g. Your calories were allotted for you to either maintain your current weight or reduce it based upon the number of calories you burned in each workout.
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options

I think she is saying it doesn't logically make sense at all - unless you are a scientific exception - that if you were taking in the property quantity of food / nutrition, you would 'get fatter' while doing a high intensity workout. E.g. Your calories were allotted for you to either maintain your current weight or reduce it based upon the number of calories you burned in each workout.

Then you can imagine how ticked off I was.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!