Red, White, Beer, or Liquor?

Options
124»

Replies

• MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Any unsweetened liquor will be 65-70 cals per ounce. Scotch, Vodka, Gin, Tequila, White Rum. Bourbons are probably a little more, and any of the flavored vodkas and rums and darker rums are a little more.

Drink them up, on the rocks, with water or soda (like seltzer) with a lime or lemon if you like.

This is true...I usually stick to Whiskey out of personal preference (because I know this entire post was JUST to find out what I like to drink).
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Id say go with scoth on the rocks or WHiskey straight up! Just have control and dont do like 1/2 a bottle hahahhahaha:devil:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    The answer is always Guinness.

I love you.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Good craft beer!
  • sarahxcx
    sarahxcx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Red wine, and Guinness, and also Jack Daniels with Dr Pepper (full sugar as I hate diet drinks)
    Probably I am a functioning Alcoholic. :laugh:
    I try and up my workouts, for example I know I am going to have a few glasses of Red wine tonight, so I am going swimming after work in addition to a work out at the gym this morning.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Captain and diet coke. That's my drink of choice and I will be having about 20 of these on Saturday..... hahahaha (not really... maybe more like 5-6)
    We have a giant parade and festival on Saturday and everyone will be out and about and DRUNK..... :drinker:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the calorie or sugar contents of most alcohols but I prefer red wine. It actually has some health benefits. (google it) Also, I prefer the taste and feel of red wine over the others. I like beer but always feel so bloated after drinking it. I will gag on the smell of liquor so there is no way I could drink it (even if I wanted to) without mixing it with something else (adding calories) that is probably not good for me either. sooo, Red wine for me. :drinker:
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Gin and diet tonic or Vodka and diet tonic.

Sounds nice, but for me it's Tesco and a bottle of Leffe :drinker:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Rum and Coke Zero
    Scotch, neat (no ice)
    Vodka and OJ

By contrast: chocolate milkshake with peppermint schnapps
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If whisky, Gin, Vodka or even a cognac and other distilled alcohol are made with no sugar, then they are carb free. The flavored vodkas are not. You also have to add a carb free mixer, like club soda.