AFRICAN MANGO EDGE DIET PILL

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I've been taking the pills for 1 week & my appetite definately isnt what it was. Unfortunately it's most likely all in my head but it's better than nothing!!

They do seem to cause a lot of water retention but fingers crossed may see results in a few weeks

So, you're just crossing your fingers on something that you know is "in your head" and that causes adverse side effects?

Hmmm.....

Have you tried a moderate calorie deficit? Worked wonders for me.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    This was all the craze in 2010 actually. Glad to know no one learned their lesson. ;)

lol, I gotta give you kudos.. I haven't even heard of this particular miracle pill yet. You're ahead of the curve. I would like to applaud you for not asking us about:

green tea pills
    gambino carcinogen (or whatever it is)
    green coffee extract
    coffee enemas
    the master cleanse
    the military diet
    any number of any other extreme pro-ana garbage diets
    eating cotton balls and vodka
    raspberry ketones
    water pills
    caffiene pills
    juice fasts
    toxins
    or how many Fish McBites you should eat to maintain.

ETA: so, is it just the edge of the mango? That seems wasteful. I'd want to get more of the mango than just that.
    I've been taking the pills for 1 week & my appetite definately isnt what it was. Unfortunately it's most likely all in my head but it's better than nothing!!

They do seem to cause a lot of water retention but fingers crossed may see results in a few weeks
    No. Don't hold your breath. It doesn't work. Your appetite is lacking right now because deep down, your body is feeling sick that you threw away money on some gimmick instead of food... or running shoes.... or bacon.. or poptarts.

speaking of, when is Dr. Oz gonna endorse a Green Pop Tart Extract pill?
  • abbasdert
    Options
    African Mango diet Pill has the misconception that it is from the Mango Fruit, which it's not- it actually comes from the seed extract called Irvingia Gabonesis.
    there's a lot of hype on it, and alot of fake products circulating the web that come form China and do not have the active ingredients, in fact its just saw dust!
    There are quite pricey, but as they repress your appetite you wont need to spend much on food grocery shopping.
    Like always though, if you are considering trying anything out, check the active ingredients and check with your doctor.
  • jennafleck
    Options
    Well I'm not taking the pills & hoping for an overnight miracle! But surely if it's something that gives me a little bit of a boost and motivation that I am using alongside calorie controlled diet & exercise it's not a bad thing!?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not taking the pills & hoping for an overnight miracle! But surely if it's something that gives me a little bit of a boost and motivation that I am using alongside calorie controlled diet & exercise it's not a bad thing!?

sure it's a bad thing. You're paying money for a pill that will do absolutely freaking nothing for you except make your wallet lighter. Spend that money on good, real food.. or donate to some cause that could need a few bucks.

You don't get motivation from a pill. Pfff. No.

just no.
  • julialou1979
    julialou1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    if people want to spend money to lose weight why not hire a trainer? they'll be much more effective and not give you heart palpitations (raise your heart rate though)
  • trogalicious
    Options
    if people want to spend money to lose weight why not hire a trainer? they'll be much more effective and not give you heart palpitations (raise your heart rate though)

because too many people are looking for inspiration in a bottle. Anything it takes to not get off of their butts and make the change themselves.
  • robertgspeed
    Options
    LMFAO
  • bjschilf
    bjschilf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started taking these back in January and it has definatly helped curb my hunger and given me energy. But like any kind of pill taking dont depend on it alone. I also use the my fitness pal way of helping me with tracking food and I use the fitbit as well. I have lost a little weight but its staying off and I now walk 5-7 mikes a day. By the way Im almost 70 years old and feel better than I did when I was 30 years old. I started to do all this due to my high cholestrol that I have been strugling with for more than 30 years. Good luck.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i wrote on a thread like this before and made a wonderful friend doing so. please use the search feature to find my replies to her. i hope they help you in one way or another. the end.:flowerforyou:
  • trogalicious
    Options
    I started taking these back in January and it has definatly helped curb my hunger and given me energy. But like any kind of pill taking dont depend on it alone. I also use the my fitness pal way of helping me with tracking food and I use the fitbit as well. I have lost a little weight but its staying off and I now walk 5-7 mikes a day. By the way Im almost 70 years old and feel better than I did when I was 30 years old. I started to do all this due to my high cholestrol that I have been strugling with for more than 30 years. Good luck.
    no.