Gonna try this!
  • jweikel24
    jweikel24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who thinks this sounds disgusting? And not all that healthy?

omit the crescent roll part and it's healthy especially if you make your own thousand island. 2 tablespoons of the dressing is all you need. without the rolls, you're left with the 96% lean ground beef, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese (use low fat) and however much dressing you want. very healthy in my book and no different from eating a hamburger just a different form
  • sweetpea101077
    sweetpea101077 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who thinks this sounds disgusting? And not all that healthy?

omit the crescent roll part and it's healthy especially if you make your own thousand island. 2 tablespoons of the dressing is all you need. without the rolls, you're left with the 96% lean ground beef, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese (use low fat) and however much dressing you want. very healthy in my book and no different from eating a hamburger just a different form

Exactly! i made mine without the bun and it was just as delish
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    Bump! Holy cripes that sounds super tasty, can't wait to try it! Plus that makes enough servings that I can freeze the leftovers :smile:
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I'd eat that.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options

Yes.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I just entered it as a recipe in MFP, but I substituted the ground beef with 1.5 packages of boca meatless crumbles. I also only did 4 tbsp of the dressing. It came to 257 calorie, 31 carbs, 8 fat, 22 protein and 1210 sodium per serving. So aside from the sodium not that bad. I'm gonna try because need some dishes to rotate in that my kids will eat and maybe they'll eat this!
  • leanneb205
    Options
    Bump
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I made this sunday night. My husband just loved it! I wasn't crazy about it tho.
  • Ashellini
    Ashellini Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yumm this would be great for a rainy day when you just want comfort food. I will have to give it a try.
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This HAS to be one of the biggest hits in my family!! Thank you so much for posting it! We have 3 overweight women and one slightly overweight female teenager, and everyone absolutely loved it! It wil definitely be a slightly guilty pleasure added to our recipe collection!!

Thank you thank you!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bump, sounds yum.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    gotta try this one out! thanks for posting
  • girlsrun
    girlsrun Posts: 61
    Options
    Huge Hit with my family!! Everyone loved it!! I used ground turkey instead of beef and it was so yummy! Not a scrap left.

Thank you!!:smile: