Five fays late!

Options

Replies

• freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well apparently I'm the weird one in this topic because slight lifestyle changes allllways make me late! Stress, diet change, even once when I moved cities! I'm back to normal now but just saying, it's not completely impossible.

Also because of this I know that you're lucky if you find a $5 test! haha
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Wait so we all have to wait until tomorrow to find out now!?!?!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    If you are five days late you don't have to wait for first morning urine to get results, so test now lol!

This is right! If you are 5 days late there will be enough hormone to give you an accurate result. I would test as soon as you can :smile:
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love babies - I gotta know now too ... even though I don't know you :-) ...I'd still be so happy for you!! having a baby is the best most amazing, wonderful life changing thing Ive ever done! she is my heart! I hope the same for you :-)
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I say if it does not come in 9 months... there is a slight chance you maybe preggo. But the dead giveaway will be when your in labor. Then there is a 50% chance.

I knew a woman once that was very surprised when she gave birth in a VW van.
    She had no idea she was pregnant.
    Everyone was skeptical but she and gone to the doc, they tested and said she wasn't so she figured it was something else.
    This was way before the at home tests were available.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,032 Member
    Options
    I say if it does not come in 9 months... there is a slight chance you maybe preggo. But the dead giveaway will be when your in labor. Then there is a 50% chance.

Everyone was skeptical but she and gone to the doc, they tested and said she wasn't so she figured it was something else.

What? Like 1940? How do you not know? Okay, I know, I've seen those TV show and read about it, but c'mon.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Diet and exercise CAN affect it, yes.
    When I went through boot camp, a lot of us didn't have Aunt Flo to visit, mostly because of the STRESS.
    I'd get a test anyway. It never hurts.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I skipped my period December and January, had one in February, my March cycle is missing.
    I have one of those periods that you can set your clock by and then **poof** it went MIA for most of winter. Went to the ob, she told me to enjoy my break and call her if I skip another one. Got it in february, march is about a week late, but prego tests are negative.

Im not stressed, I've only lost about 25lbs (started at 307, now 282) since Dec, I've been eating healthy and exercising, never drastically under cals.
    Mother Nature has simply decided to screw with me for a while :mad:

And, (heres the kicker) i still get cramps, bloating, gas and the blues, every month, on time, whether I get my period or not. PMS with no period, FML :explode:
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I would take a pregnancy test
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

What? Like 1940? How do you not know? Okay, I know, I've seen those TV show and read about it, but c'mon.

THIS!!! I totally agree! Unless your head was totally disconnected from your body - how could you possibly not know?!?
  • Nino_Kan25
    Options
    Are you going to take a test or just wait and wait to see if this thread keeps going?
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    My period was late in Aug by three weeks. Pms has so many of the same symptoms as pregnancy I was more than a little concerned. We have three kids already and are not trying for more. It finally showed up but the three extra weeks of PMS were not fun. Has been regular ever since. Sometimes our bodies just like to keep us awake worrying a bit. All that to say... pee on a stick already!! LOL
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I woke up today to see if there was an update *ha*ha*

toe tapping... you have us riveted! :laugh:
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Now I wait :( haha I kinda got my hopes up.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yes this happens to me. When I'm working out at a higher intensity sometimes I go longer between cycles which is perfectly fine with me! If you think you could be pregnant take a dollar store test just to ease your mind then go back to working out and eating right!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    If your peroid is always a few days early or late, I would wait a few more days. That's how mine is. However , if you run like clock work, I would just take a test so you don't have to wonder constantly. Good luck!
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Took one this morning. No go :*(
  • katielynnwilburn
    katielynnwilburn Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Haha thanks for this! Needed the laugh :0)
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Stressing over it will def contribute towards lateness. I've been a week late.

No baby here.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've missed periods since changing my diet and I have never been pregnant. But that was also a time where I was eating way too little and exercising like crazy. Since eating at an appropriate calorie intake, my periods are back to normal.