What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A very sexy, very short, little black dress, with a set of nice pearls to go with it.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    my first drag show is my reward

Do you have a stage name yet?! :smile:
    even though its sounds like a hair product i been liking "kinky Kreme"

Total cliche I know but you should go with Kandy Kane! Andy Candy ya know... lol
    Either way even if it sounds like a hair product if you like it go for it. I have a friend whos stage name is Minty! lol
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My first adult dress =)
  • raquel424
    raquel424 Posts: 38
    Options
    Smoking hot dresses I've always wanted to be able to wear!
  • christina0089
    Options
    I replied earlier but now that I REALLY think about it. It will be to do all the things I have not been able to do. Going to the theme parks and riding ALL the rides! Getting back on a jet ski as I have not done that in years. Doing a 5k.. ROLLERBLADING! OMG do you know how bad I want to learn how to rollerblade?! The list goes on.. Of course this is on top of the tattoo and new wardrobe! lol :drinker:
  • vcancel
    vcancel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I replied earlier but now that I REALLY think about it. It will be to do all the things I have not been able to do. Going to the theme parks and riding ALL the rides! Getting back on a jet ski as I have not done that in years. Doing a 5k.. ROLLERBLADING! OMG do you know how bad I want to learn how to rollerblade?! The list goes on.. Of course this is on top of the tattoo and new wardrobe! lol :drinker:

Oh Christina... riding the rides sounds so fun! I also haven't done that in ages...

I originally posted too and said that feeling like me again would be the reward. Sounds like we are thinking the same... LOL I would also looooooove to get a sexy belly button ring. :smokin:
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My first 20 lb goal will be a couple of summer work outfits & a facial.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Toes in the water...*kitten* in the sand...not a worry in the world...cold beer in my hand....Zac Brown I am going to reward myself with a trip to a warm sunny beach.

Shirley in Oregon
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A picture of myself i actually like!
  • christina0089
    Options

Oh Christina... riding the rides sounds so fun! I also haven't done that in ages...

I originally posted too and said that feeling like me again would be the reward. Sounds like we are thinking the same... LOL I would also looooooove to get a sexy belly button ring. :smokin:

YESSS! A belly button ring would be HOT! You should def go for it!! :drinker:
  • AprilBarkulis
    Options
    To climb an apple tree with my grandkids and hiking with them and to be able to be in a swimsuit and not see the fat roll's and not be embarrassed of the way I look in it.
  • lpriest77
    Options
    Idk...can it be some food that I'm craving? About once a week I just need something really good but don't want to blow it completely. Any suggestions? I have a huge problem with binge eating..
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My bf said he'd give me $50, which I'd use to buy... hmmm... I shouldn't get more shoes. Any ideas for what I should buy?
  • vcancel
    Options

YESSS! A belly button ring would be HOT! You should def go for it!! :drinker:

I think I will... you convinced me!! I'll do it when I get to 160. 62 pounds to go.... Cannot wait now!! Sooooo excited!! :love:
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    My husband and I are going to get new matching wedding bands.
  • vcancel
    Options
    Idk...can it be some food that I'm craving? About once a week I just need something really good but don't want to blow it completely. Any suggestions? I have a huge problem with binge eating..

I guess it could be but I try to keep my rewards non-food related just so it doesn't make the food more "important"... I hope that makes sense.

How about...
    - a facial
    - a tattoo
    - a piercing
    - an overnight trip with your SO
    - a new outfit
    - a mani/pedi

The important thing is that you do what you want... even if it's your fave meal. Go for it! You've worked hard! :bigsmile:
  • katerinajulia
    katerinajulia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    a haircut :) short hair doesn't look great on me now because of the weight i've gained, but before i gained the weight short hair looked great
    so i can't wait until i can cut my hair short again :)
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1. a mini shopping spree (don't need too much lol)
    2. Shorts, tanktops and an actual bathing suit this summer!
    3. Feeling sexy, confident and oh so happy!
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    Tattoo, rib peice!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    A Boudoir photo shoot - then giving the pics to my hubby on our wedding day... :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!